7

Nila walked into the girls bathroom to see Sharon skeeter, writing something down.

"Hi Sharon." Nila says, as Sharon sends a wave,"Waiting for my sister?" Nila asks, as Sharon nods,"How has your day been?" Nila asks, as Sharon picks her head up.

"Its been going well, Nila." Sharon says, putting the pencil in her bun.

"What happened?" Nila asks, leaning on the sink.

"Well, me and Ember first went and found Abraxas trying to talk to Druella." Sharon says, making Nila laugh,"We laughed at it, then went to check on Cygnus." Sharon says, as Nila nods and smiles,"He was reading a book, but also watering a plant." She says, as Nila laughs.

"Classic Black." Nila whispers, as Sharon goes on.

"And then we came to the bathroom." Sharon says finishing up.

"I guess it is only the begning of the day isn't it." Nila laughs, as Sharon nods,"I'll see you later, Sharon." Nila says, and walks out.

Nila starts walking around the school, looking for a new adventure to await.

•••

Atticus and Charlotte were taking a walk around the school taking in their surroundings.

"Isn't this beautiful, Atticus?" Charlotte asks, as Atticus nods,"It's such a wonderful day." She says, and twirls,"Nothing can ruin it." She says, as Atticus puts a letter in front of Charlotte.

Charlotte takes the letter, and unfolds it, and starts reading.

                          Dear Charlotte Yaxley, we are pleased to invite you into the Lestrange family, and now that you are marrying the heir, Atticus Lestrange, you are welcomed into this family for that.

                          -Mrs.Lestrange

"Your mother wrote this." Charlotte asks, as Atticus scoffs.

"No, our elf did." Atticus says, sounding sarcastic,"Of course my mother wrote it." He says, as they keep walking,"She was so proud she had a son, that when you were born, they made it arranged." He says.

Charlotte stops walking , and just looks at Atticus.

"Can you say that again?" Charlotte asks, as Atticus turns around and looks at her.

"They made it arranged." He says, as Charlotte chuckles,"You didn't know that, did you?" Atticus asks, as Charlotte shakes her head,"Well they did." He says.

Charlotte looks down at the paper in her hands and tears it to pieces.

Atticus watches her do so, but doesn't stop her.

"Should we continue our walk?" Charlotte asks, as Atticus nods, and they keep walking.

•••

Ember was taking a walk with Sharon, talking about what's going around the school.

"And so Cygnus told Abraxas to piss off, because boy things." Sharon says, as Ember nods, holding onto her sweater,"And me being a good friend, I wrote it all down." Sharon says, passing her notebook to Ember, who flips through it.

"Good job, Skeeter." Ember says, as Sharon nods, and smiles,"And what about Charlotte?" She asks, as Sharon sighs, and Ember  puts her hand out, and Sharon grabs it.

"I haven't seen any weird or possibly anything happen to Charlotte, at least not yet." Sharon says, as Ember nods, and tries to keep a smile in,"We all now how secret Charlotte could be." Sharon says, as Ember nods, and let's go of her hand.

"We have to find out soon." Ember says, as Sharon nods her head,"I could tell my mother, and father what Charlotte could possibly be doing." She says, and passes Sharon her notebook back,"Sharon you better find out more." Ember says, putting her finger to Sharon's chest,"Faster the better." She says, and Sharon nods.

"But Charlotte deserves privacy." Sharon says, as Ember sighs, and stops Sharon from walking anymore,"When was the last time she kept something secret for you?" Sharon asks, as Ember nods.

"She didn't tell mother about me and Cygnus dating." She says, as Sharon nods, and smiles,"I guess I won't tell mother, and father, but still report back to me." She says, and, asks away.

Sharon sighs, and smiles, taking her pencil from her behind her ear, and starts to search for more gossip.