2

The Yaxley sister were arriving at kings cross.

Embers 7th year.

Charlottes 5th year.

Nilas 3rd year.

"I don't understand why Albus let's muggles come to Hogwarts." Colette, the girls mother, says,"You know back in me and your Father's Day there was only 1 muggle every year." She laughs remembering,"Remember Hilton?" She says, hitting her husbands arm.

"Yes, Colette, I remember." Hilton says looking around and sees muggles.

"Alright mum and dad." Charlotte says, as Ember grabs both of her sisters hand,"We gotta go." She says, as Ember starts pulling them.

"Bye darlings!" Colette yells, watching her daughters disappear in the crowd.

•••

Ember was on the train with her best friend, Walburga Black.

"Honestly, my brother could never stop talking about you." She says, stuffing her face with chocolate,"You both should be the ones to get married." She says, as Ember plays with her ring Cygnus got her.

"Me and your brother can't though." Ember says, looking at Walburga who gave Ember a chocolate,"Me and him can't be married because he has Druella and I have Abraxas." She says, taking a bit of the chocolate.

The two laugh, but stop when Druella Rosier comes stomping in looking upset.

"You." She says, pointing at Ember who looks around at the cart,"How dare you tell Abraxas to break up with me?" She yells, Ember and Walburga looks at each other not knowing what she's talking about.

"Alright, Dru." Ember says, getting up from her seat.

"Oh, don't Drue me, Ember." She says, waving her hand,"I will make you and Cygnus break up." She whispers to Ember, and walks away.

"You made them break up?" Walburga asks Ember, who was stun at Druellas words, her other best friend thinks she made her and her fiancé break up.

•••

Ember was outside the great hall, not wanting to go inside and having to argue with Druella.

Nila and Charlotte were in great hall both at the slithering table with Walburga, Orin, Cygnus, and Abraxas, Druella didn't want to sit with them.

"Lottie, where is Ember?" Abraxas asks, looking back a nod forth at the table,"She did come with you both, right?"

"Yeah, but we splint and she went to Walburga." Charlotte says, looking at Walburga, who was looking  around the table,"Burga, where is Ember?" She asks, the two look at the women.

"She's outside the great hall, Abraxas go talk to your fiancé." She says, as Abraxas walks away, careful not to be caught.

•••

Outside the great hall, Ember was against the wall when she saw Abraxas Malfoy.

"Are you alright?" Abraxas asks her, going up to her.

"Why did you tell Druella that I wanted you both to break up?" Ember asks, hitting Abraxas on the arm.

"Because you did."

"I did not."

"Yes, June 11."

Flashback

"Braxas, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to break up with Druella!"

"Alright, love."

End of flashback

"Alright, I take half the blame." Ember says, looking down at her heels,"But I didn't mean it." She says, looking back at Abraxas.

"It seemed like you did."

"And you listened to me?"

"I mean, of course I did."

Ember put her face in her hands, embarrassed that is was her fault.

"You know, I'll just leave you to think." He says, at the correct time as Nila comes,"She's la, yours Nila." He says, then ruffles the girls hair.

"You alright, Em?" Nila asks, as Abraxas went back inside.

"No." She says, sitting down on the floor,"I told Abraxas to break up with Druella and I forgot." She says, looking up at Nila.

"But you didn't do the breaking up for them." Nila says, patting her sisters head,"I now know how it feels to be tall." She says, clapping her hands.

"Ahaha, Help me!" She yells at the girl, who jumps back.

"How?"

"I don't know, maybe help me get Druella and Abraxas back together?" She asks, clearly upset.

"Alright, but how?" Nila asks, with a confused face.

"I don't know!" She yells, standing back up,"That's a Walburga thing!" Sh yells, then gets it,"Thanks for your help lil sis." The girl says, then walks back inside.

Nila sighs,a nod decides to wait outside.

She walks around the campus, then looks at the sky.

"God, why is being a Yaxley so hard?" She asks herself,"Maybe if I keep trying, I'll succeed." She cheers, then her smile drops,"But that's a Ember things." She says, biting her lip, then gasp,"Oh, I can be everyone's favorite." She cheers again, then stops,"But that's a Charlotte thing. What am I?" She sighs, then looks around to see if anyone is there.

Then let's a tear slide down her face.

"Maybe it isn't me and Prewett, but someone else?"