3

The girls were in the Slytherin dormitory, when Druella came in it went silent.

"Great Rosier, is here to ruin the fun." Charlotte whispers to Walburga, who nods,"Do you need something, Druella?" Charlotte asks, putting on a fake smile.

"I share a dorm with you four." She says,"Incase you forgot." She walks over to the mirror, and looks at herself.

"Are you trying to get back with Malfoy?" Nila asks, her eyes wide when she nods,"Well, I heard you both broke up." She says, Druella looks at the youngest Yaxley and gasps.

"And everyone thought you were the nicest Yaxley." Druella says, rolling her eyes, and sits down on her bed, flipping through her book.

"And people say'Nila will be an embarrassment to the Yaxley name'?" Ember says, thinking Charlotte will be the disappointment.

"We'll, your getting married in a year after you graduate." Walburga says, hitting Ember in the arm.

"You are too." Ember scoffs, and lays on her bed.

"We'll, we all have to get married one day." Charlotte says, walking over to her bed.

"But what if you don't want to?"

The room was silent, you couldn't even hear Druella flipping through her book.

"Are you crazy, Nila!?" All the girls yell at her.

"I'm just saying, Ember and Abraxas aren't soulmates. Charlotte and Atticus are definitely not soulmates. Druella and Cygnus are going to be the first to die. Walburga and Orion are cousins. Then there's me and Ignatius don't even talk." She says,"There is someone else out there for us."

All the girls look at each other and laugh.

"We know we aren't soulmates." Ember says, still laughing.

"We do it to impress our parents." Druella says, putting her book down,"And if we succed togive our husband an heir, we have succesfully impress them." She says, opening the closet, and thorwing a dress at her.

"You need to impress Alan to marry him." Ember says, getting up from her bed.

Nila stands up and grabs the dress and throws it back at Druella.

"Okay, first off. Druella hates Yaxleys. Charlotte is insane. Walbruga was a no one. And Ember is an amazing person who dosen't deserve Abraxas." Nila says, looking at ecah girl.

All the girls sigh and go to there own bed.

Nila walks over to the couch and lays down and just closes her eyes.