Kindness' Curse except...

Dan trotted up to James on his horse, sword 'hidden' for him not to see.

After the quest given to him by Squid, he knew he had to kill James, but he didn't want to give Squid the most powerful sword in the world, a sword he had the nerve of sending Dan to do the dirty work of killing their friend. Sure, James will just respawn, but the betrayal of it all will always linger.

A betrayal that Dan would not let happen.

Dan told James about Squid's quest and hatched a plan. After he killed James, he would grab the sword, quickly place down an anvil and put a curse of vanishing on it before making his way back to Kraken's Hollow to turn it in to Squid.

"Oh! Hey Dan!"

James was always a good actor.

"...I'm sorry..."

And so was Dan, who could feel Squid's gaze burning into him.

With only a couple of swings James had fallen.

<ThnxCya was slain by DanTDM>

This was it. It was all coming together.

At least, so he thought.

It was then that he heard it...

Bbzzzzzzz...

Looking at James house, he stared in horror at the clouds of black and yellow pouring out of the hives outside.

All aiming straight for Dan.

He tried to run, but he tripped over a rock, stumbling down onto the ground.

He could do nothing but scream as he endured numerous stabs from the bees stingers. Even in armor, Dan struggled to fight the swarm.

But it was no use.

<DanTDM was stung to death>

<iBallisticSquid: HOW?!?!?!>

<RealThinkNoodles: ????>

‐---------------‐------------------------------‐----------------------

Headcanon: If James gets killed close enough to his house, the bees in his farms can and will go out and hunt down who or what killed him.

Yeah. I was bored so I wanted to make a small chapter.

It's really small, but I hope you all still liked it!