More Drabbles

"Shady Oaks vs Wattpad"

*note: This chapter isn't know I wanted it to go but I wanted to share nontheless.

Dan ans Ecko stared at the dark screen in front of them. They were using the infamous old, box shaped computer that was responsible for all the chaos that had been happening throughout the server.

Every once in a while someone would stumble upon it, turn it on and be sent to a strange website that they have never heard of until recently.

A site that has been the cause of chaos throughout the server. Anyone who stumbles upon it will begin to have some sort of extreme reaction when seeing it.

From Justin's loud scream a week before he left to Cody coming outside with a very disturbed look on his face and refusing to talk about it when asked.

Ecko, who was sitting behind the chair Dan was sitting on, drummed his fingers on the desk as Dan carefully reached forward and cautiously pressed the power button to the PC.

Almost as soon as the PC booted up to a website.

Dan was careful in placing his hands over the keyboard. He was sweating bullets, watching his fingers quiver over the keys. His mind was racing with what he would see, how it would affect him? Will he wind up like SB? Unable to look anyone in the eyes for weeks after seeing whatever it was he saw on this very device.

"Who should we search first?"

Ecko brought a hand up to his chin.

"How about-"

"Hey!" The familiar voice of a certain Squid came in. "What's goin' on over here?"

"Stay. way. From this computer." Ecko basically shouted, his eyes still on the screen.

"Woah. Chill, mate. I just wanted to see what goin'- oh."

Squid's face dropped as he got closer.

"You... Don't wanna look at that..."

The crocodile raised a bow and turned towards Squid.

"Why is that...?"

"Just trust me on this one, mate."

"Trust you? Remember rule number 5?"

"Remember the last time anyone actually followed that rule?"

Ecko raised a finger in protest, though no point could be found in response.

"...Touché."

"Wait..." Dan twisted around, a bit confused. "Do you know about this Squid?"

"Well, yeah. Same thing happened to me on my sky island. Had to drag Stamps away before he saw anything he shouldn't."

"Well, I think we know what we're doing."

"No, no you don't."

"I'm gonna start with Justin." Dan turned back and swiftly typed 'Thinknoodles'.

"Dan wait-"

"No Dan." Ecko placed a hand on the man's shoulder. "Continue."

"Dan, seriously you don't want to do this-"

"It's the only way to know, Dan!"

A shaky finger hovered over the 'enter' key, Ecko's and Squid's words applying more pressure onto him.

"Dan, I'm being serious! You don't want to do this!"

"I am too! Press enter Dan!"

Dan took a deep breath in.