And Now, Regular Family AU

I've finally decided to write something related to this au again-

Enjoy some children fluff!

*---------------------------------------------------------*

"Dan..."

James, who was now eleven years old, Walked up to his ten year old brother.

"What is it James?"

Sighing, the older one took a seat right in front of Dan.

They were sat in the Dining room. Dan was working on a small project for a science fair they had at school. (Baking soda volcanos bored him, so he was doing something a bit more unique.)

"I need to tell you something important..."

Dan froze and a frown stared to grow on his face. Whatever James was going to say it sounded serious.

"Okay James..."

Tension rose upon mere seconds of silence as Dan stared at James patiently while James looked down at the table.

"You see Dan..."

James fell silent.

"James...?"

"Dan... You..."

James grew quiet one again. As if he didn't know how to tell him what he was trying to say.

"I'm... What...?"

"You... You are..."

"What am I James?"

James' expression quickly switched from concerned and conflicted to dead pan in seconds.

"You're adopted."

Dan took a long deep breath upon receiving this information. He then slowly blinked as James trembled in concealing his laughter.

The younger boy then slammed his hands on the table in frustration.

"I thought it was something serious-"

‐---------------‐------------------------------‐----------------------

Justin sighed as his two younger brothers ran in and out of the dining room and living room.

He was honestly glad that they were able to joke like that, knowing that making them aware at a young age meant they wouldn't be hurt by it down the road.

He still felt a bit guilty for lying to Dan, however. While he was perfectly with telling James that he was found in the woods and that something probably happened to his parents, no one had the heart to tell Dan that he was abandoned and instead told him that he was given to them by his biological parents and that they just weren't able to care for him.

He went back to studying as James suddenly dturned around and tackled Dan to the ground, the both of them now laughing as they playfully fought.

That was when Justin decided not to worry about it.

Besides...

It's not like it was gonna kill him, right?

*---------------------------------------------------------*

Long time for this one, huh?

I honestly do want to start writing this au again, so please, if you have any suggestions let me know!

Also, would you want the continuation or more of them as children?

Let me know!

Love you all and goodbye for now! 💙