A Skase Introduction!

Chase: Chase is good with anything that he has surrounding him. He is also a great leader and a great co-pilot. He's good with computers/other devices and also good with hacking them. Amazing driver while he sits in the driver seat.

Strengths: He is super smart and also very strong. He is super-fast and really good at hiding from people.

Weakness: Has no weakness, other than locating trap.

Secrets: Has a crush/feeling towards a certain pup which is a Cockapoo and best friends with Marshall. Very protective towards his crush.

Skye: She is also the second-best leader. She's good with computers/other devices. She loves to fly so, she's the pilot. Amazing helper for the driver while she sits in the passenger seat.

Strengths: She is also super smart and super-fast. She has an eye of an eagle. She is good at locating people/things around their group. Also knows how to use something when she finds something. She's good with hacking devices.

Weakness: Has no weakness other than using stuff like make-up and wearing making-up.

Secrets: Has a crush/feeling towards a certain pup which is a German Shepard and best friends with Everest. Very caring towards her crush.