Chapter 3: Chase Leaving His Community To Go Fight In The War Part: 3!

Many new characters will join the stories for the next couple of chapters.

Mark: So, what did you guys do at their house?

Bella: I'll explain!

Chase: Go ahead sister.

Bella: Ok, so we went inside for an hour and I played with Ava with her stuff while the boys played basketball. Then, Chase and Jacob came and check on us and Ava said that I felt down because of Chase leaving, but she cheered me up. Later, Jacob wanted to go back to his room, but Chase wanted to spend more time with me, to which he agreed.

Paul: Good job Chase.

Chase: Just doing my job as an elder brother.

Bella: Then we watch Jurassic Park which Ava and I felt scared and hugged our brothers and we ate chips and some drinks. After that, we watch PP:TM which is short for Paw Patrol: The Movie and we watched it with Jacob's parents while eating our dinner with small bottle of cokes. Then, you called.

Mark: Oh, ok. What's PP:TM about?

Chase: It's about 6 rescue pups saving people from Adventure City originally saving people from Adventure Bay as their mission. Also, another pup is added and one pup named Chase faces his past from the city.

Mark (shocked): Another Chase!

Chase: Yes, another Chase but his younger than the actual series and is a puppy along with the other pups that are puppies. TBH, I was also shocked when they told me.

Mark: I guess that's it, right?

Bella: Yeah.

Mark: Seems like you had a lot of fun there, but you 2 are going to take a shower tomorrow and going to give your mom a hug and hit the hay.

Chase, Bella: Ok dad.

Later they arrive home and saw their mom's Lamborghini Aventador parked on the driveway while they go inside and their Toyota Supra.  their dad gets their backpack.

Chase, Bella: Hi mom.

Mary: Hi kids. Where did you guys go?

Chase: We went to Jacob's house because you 2 were busy.

Paul: Hi Mary. Sorry I am late, I had to pick up our kids.

Mary: Hi, Paul. It's ok, I understand. You kids need to go to bed now.

Chase, Bella: Ok mom. 

Mary: Good Night kids.

Mary came and gave them a hug and a kiss.The kids went upstairs and Chase came to Bella's bedroom.

Chase: Ok, Bella. Let's get you to bed and ready to sleep.

Bella: Ok. I'll see you tomorrow. 

Chase: You too Bella. Now let's get you tucked in bed.

Bella: Ok. Good night Chase.

Chase: Good night Bella.

Chase gave Bella a kiss and left her room while closing the door behind him. Chase went to his bedroom and tucked himself in bed and went to sleep. Later the parents went to bed 10 minuts after.

The next day at 7 Am on Saturday.

The parents went downstairs to make breakfast for the kids. Later Chase woke up 20 minutes later and went our of his bedroom to see that Bella also woke up and they met. 

Chase: Hi Bella. How are you doing?

Bella: Hi Chase. I am doing good. What about you? 

Chase: I am ok. Want to go down now?