Rest of the Pups Introduced!

Rocky: He is the third best leader. Also, best friends with his teammates especially Zuma.

Strenghts: Making gadgets to help the team get around things.

Weakness: Getting wet and muddy and leading the team when the other leaders are busy.

Secrets: None.

Tracker: Really good at moving with his cables and loves the jungle.

Strengths: Can listen to things from far away using his ears. He can also move very fast with his cable.

Weakness: Always afraid of the dark and doesn't like to be alone.

Secrets: Crush on Sweetie. (This pup appears in future chapters.)

Rubble: Always love food!! Can help the team get around the jungle.

Strengths: His strong and can understand maps very well.

Weakness: Can't go without food in 4 minutes. Can't look at food.

Secrets: None

Marshall: A very clumsy pup, but not super clumsy as in the show. Also, acts as an entertainer for the rest of the squad.

Strengths: He can speak with animals and also understands them. Also, a super good paramedic.

Weakness: Being clumsy and can't control it.

Secrets: Best friends with Chase. And caring towards Everest.

Everest: A backup pup with the most training in medics. She's also the second best in medic!

Strengths: Great at treating pain when the pups are hurt and attracting men for a distraction!

Weakness: Can't go anywhere that has perfume in it or in the surrounding areas.

Secrets: Best friends with Skye. And very caring towards Marshall.

Zuma: His really good towards his teammates especially Rocky. Loves anything to do with sports!

Strengths: He is really good with dodging bullets to get forward and take the advantage of helping the group get forward, to continue the mission.

Weakness: Likes to do things in a hurry. Gets hyper and angry pretty easily. Takes time to calm down.

Secrets: None.

A couple more characters coming in the future chapters.