Chapter 4: Chase Leaving His Community To Go Fight In The War Part: 4!

It's Sunday at 8 Am.

Chase: Ah, another day, oh I have to get my military clothing.

He walks out his bedroom to see Bella.

Chase: Hi, Bella. How are you?

Bella: I am ok, just sad.

Chase: I understand, don't worry I know you'll find someone. I'll probably find a Girlfriend when in the military. Btw, I am old enough to have one. Bella, she'll probably have a sibling your age.

Bella: Oh, come on! A Girlfriend!.

Chase: Yes, I am old enough to have one now Bella. Shall we go downstairs?

Bella: Fine and yes.

They both go downstairs to see no one awake, so there probably sleeping.

Chase: Our parents are probably sleeping, I'll make us breakfast.

Bella: ok.

Chase makes breakfast and then they finishes in 5 minutes.

I'll go play basketball outside, wanna join?

Bella: Sure.

They go outside and play on one half of the driveway as their other sports cars are on the other side.

Later the parents wake up and see the kid's door open and went downstairs to see their not there and then they see them playing outside.

Paul: Hi, Chase and Bella. Did you eat your breakfast?

Chase: Yes, we did. I made the breakfast also.

Mary: Oh, thanks Chase for making her breakfast.

Chase: Not a problem, what's an older brother for anyways?

Bella: True.

Mary: After we are done our breakfast we will go to the shop for your military clothing and I'll call Sarah right now.

Bella: Thx mom.

Mary calls Sarah if they can go to their house.

(over phone)

Sarah: Hello Mary.

Mary: Hi, Sarah, Bella wants to go to your house? Are you free later today like 2 pm?

Sarah: Of course, I am free.

Mary: No, I mean the whole family.

Sarah: Yup, their free.

Mary: Ok, then. See you then.

Sarah: ok, then.

The parents get ready, eat breakfast and go outside.

Paul: We are ready kids. Hop in the Lamborghini Urus.

Bella, Chase: Ok, dad!

The whole family hopped in the Lamborghini and started it heading out the driveway.

Mary: Bella, guess what?

Chase: Mom, you got something happy to tell Bella, its looks like.

Bella: What is it!

Mary: We will go to Ava's house later at 2 pm.

Chase: Guess like Bella is super happy now.

Bella: Yup, Chase.

Paul: Shall we go to the store?

Chase: Yes dad.

Soon they arrive in a military store which has all sizes and got greeted by a sales man.

Sales man: Hello, can I help you get something?

Mary: Yes, we need some military clothing for our son whose 14 years.

Sales man: Well, we have the perfect clothing fir him. There are 3 styles for him to choose or you can choose all 3 and you'll get some discount. Btw, my name is Lucas, if you need anything.

 Btw, my name is Lucas, if you need anything

Can only find 2!

Can only find 2!

Paul: Well, thanks Lucas, I'll get him to try on all three and see what he thinks.

Lucas: Not a problem.

Mary: Chase let's try them on?

Chase: Ok, mom.

They all go to the trial room to see the clothing for Chase. After Chase finishes wearing all three, his parents ask Chase what he likes.

Mary: So, which did you like the most out of the three?

Chase: I love the gray the most, but I want all three.

Paul: We could get all three as there will be some discount according to what Lucas said.

Mary: Yeah, that's true, we should get them all.

Paul: Ok, we will.

They head to the cashier where Lucas was waiting.

Lucas: Hey!

Paul: Hey, we are buying these 3.

Lucas: Ok, it will cost $100, while original was $170.

Paul: Ok.

Paul does the payment and heads outside with the family and gets inside the car and heads to Ava's house. It isn't that far.

They arrive at her house exactly at 2 pm.

Mary: Ok it's time.

Chase and Bella jumped out of the car and started running to the door, ringing the bell. Couple minutes later Jacob answered the door.

Jacob: Hey Chase and Bella.

Chase and Bella: Hey! Where's Ava?

Jacob: Hold on. Ava, guess whose here.

Ava starts running down the stairs to see Chase's and Bella's parent along with their kids at the door.

Ava: Hey, guys.

Chase, Bella and the family: Hey Ava.

They get greet by the 2 and sits down at the living room waiting for their parents. Later their parents came downstairs to see the rest of the family with Chase's family. The family started talking while the kids play video games, sports outside and did many other things for the day.

Paul: Bella, Chase we are leaving! We got to go!

Bella and Chase: Bye guys! Remember to wear your assigned colours!

Jacob's family: Bye guys and will do!

The family heads home and the parents get the last part of his luggage ready while the kids get ready for bed!