Chapter 1: Chase Leaving His Home and His Parents To Go Fight In The War!

At Chase's home in Las Angeles, California, United State:

Chase's mom is a Cockapoo while Chase's dad is a German Shepard. Chase is a 14 years old German Shepard and in grade 7 while his younger sister is 10 years old Cockapoo and in grade 4. Chase was playing a board game with his little sister in her bedroom until he heard his dad call him. His younger sister's name Bella. It is Thursday night.

Chase's Dad: Hey Chase, you got a mail from someone.

Chase heard his dad, but his not sure and continued to play with his sister.

Chase's Mom: Who is it from?

Chase's Dad: I don't know. It doesn't say from who, but it looks professional.

Chase's Mom: Then call him.

Chase's Dad: Will do! Chase! You got a mail from someone!

Chase heard his dad and stop playing with his sister and heads to the door, but his sister stopped him.

Bella: Hey Chase, where you going?

Chase: Dad called me, I have to go. Do you want to come with me?

Bella: Yes!

Chase: Ok, then follow me!

Bella: I wonder what could it be!!

Chase: I am also questioning the same thing too Bella.

Chase and Bella went down the stairs together and met with their parents in the living room sitting on the couch.

Chase's Dad: Hey, Chase. Here's a mail for you.

Chase's Mom: Hey Bella, you can come and sit beside me.

Bella: Ok mom.

Chase's Dad: Chase, you can sit beside me.

Chase: Ok, dad.

Bella and Chase went to sit beside her mom and dad on the couch.

Chase's Dad: Take this Chase.

Chase: Ok? Who's this from?

Chase's Dad: It doesn't say.

Chase: Oh-ok.

Chase opens the envelope and saw that it was from a military.

Chase: This envelope is from a military mom and dad. They request me to join their military to fight in wars and help protect Canada and U.S.

Chase's Mom: Really?? That's nice and scary at the same time.

Chase's Dad: Let me take that please.

Chase: Ok.

Chase's dad read and said that it's true that their asking Chase to join the military.

Chase's Dad: Yup it's true that he is going to the military to fight for Canada and the U.S!

Letter reads:

Dear Chase.

Hey. We have recently seen you as one of the greatest athletic young teenage boy that will be perfect for the military to fight for the U.S and Canada. Also, you have the perfect education of geography, math, science, gym and English to help with location, timing, communicating and speed. As a result, we invite you to come to Canada to meet with the two military leaders of U.S and Canada. We want you to join our military. We also have many other participants coming to try to get into the military. There are 16 spots left. So, if you want to join, please contact us via this email or phone number.