Chap 2: Chase Leaving His Home and His Parents To Go Fight In The War Part: 2!

Chase continues with what he says.

Chase (says while crying): So next Monday night, I'll be heading to Canada to meet up with the military leader of Canada and United State. Please wish me luck on my way to Canada and my work at the military. Wish I didn't leave this community, but duty calls.

Everyone starts to tear up about what Chase just said to the whole school. Sharing the same sympathy as Chase.

Everyone (The students on the stage and Mr. James): We will support you all the way Chase, no problem what happens.

Chase (said while crying): Thanks everyone. This means a lot to me.

Everyone: No problem, Chase. We are here for you!

Mr. James come back to the stage and gives more instructions.

Mr. James: So, I please expect everyone to be ready for an unexpected assembly for Monday sometimes in the afternoon. Also, Chase what is your favorite colour.

Chase: I love Blue as my favorite colour.

Mr. James: Ok, so as this is dedicated to Chase, I want everyone to wear light or navy blue please. Also, all students please bring your parents here to the assembly along with 1 or 2 of your friends. Your parents will receive an email about it sometime tomorrow, so please tell them about it. All teachers please write in the student's agenda to wear any kind of blue on Monday and to bring a friend or two.

All teachers: Will do!

Mr. James: Ok, your all set to leave the gym.

Everyone started leaving the gym. All the teacher who left the gym quickly asked Mr. James if their class can do something for Chase and he said yes.

When everyone left Mr. James said to Chase's classmate that you guys will do a performance for Chase, but only Chase's friend and their brothers or sister won't join.

Chase's classmates: Ok.

Then their class went back to their class and continued with their classes until the end of the day.

Fast forwarded to the end of the day.

Everyone running out of the school to meet up with their parents and told them the sad news.

Ava, Bella, Noah, Max, Emma, Jacob, Charlotte, Chase, Olivia and Oliver all met up together and then as their parents pulled up the driveway, they all went to meet the parents and they said that Chase is leaving Monday. Ava, Chase, Bella and Jacob were last ones to leave the school in their friend circle. Chase's dad texted Chase.

The text reads: Hey Chase. Sorry, I can't pick you up now as I am dealing with a serious police investigation case and your mom is going to come home super late tonight as she gots duty in the airport, could you request your friend to look after you and Bella for tonight, I'll pick you up later tonight.

Chase: Bella, mom and dad aren't going to pick us up today.

Bella: Whhaaaa! How are we supposed to go home now!

Chase: Calm down, I'll handle this. Hey Jacob?

Jacob: Yes Chase?

Chase: Could your parents look after Bella and I tonight because my parents are super busy now.

Jacob: Sure, my parents won't mind at all.

Ava: YESSS!!!!! THEY'RE COMING OVER TO OUR HOUSE!!!!!

Jacobs starts laughing at what Ava just said as he knew that she wanted Chase and Bella to come over for a while but their family was always busy.