Chapter 1 - Late Night Out

Lizzie POV:

It was about 4 in the morning. Robbie and I had been out late on a date night with Clay and his boyfriend Renee. We had gotten back just around 1 and passed out on our bed. But all of a sudden I woke up in the middle night feeling very sick. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I had a few hours ago. To my dismay, I had actually woken up the love of my life. He was always there for me no matter what and in moments like this, I appreciated him the most.

"Let it all out babe, you're gonna be okay," he said supportively

I was just so tired and felt so weak. I couldn't formulate words. He just sat with me on our cold bathroom floor till I felt better.

I eventually woke up, this time I was in bed. I turned over putting my hand on the other side of the bed and to my dismay, no one was there. I sat up and noticed the emptiness in the room but heard strums and singing from downstairs. I presumed I had a pretty nasty hangover and decided to get up but my pounding head and flipping stomach said otherwise.

After another half an hour in the bathroom, I went downstairs to find my husband on a zoom call with his band. They were always working on new music. I got myself a cup of tea and sat by the window to read over some scripts for my upcoming projects.

As I opened my laptop I saw a picture of Robbie and me by the water. We'd barely been home for a month but I already miss it. If you're wondering what "it" is, well London. My happy place. We had stayed in a beautiful townhouse in Richmond just by the water. I didn't have a lot of time to enjoy myself there but Robbie did. On Sundays we would take walks together through the town and on some days he'd go canoeing. We talked a lot about our future the most while there. We honestly loved it there and I want to live there so badly. I look up every day at how to live there with the help of work visas or whatever. I'm just so desperate to get out of LA. When we were there it was also sort of like our honeymoon as well, which was something I never would have dreamed of in times of covid.

We actually got married to our closest friends and family last year in June, in New York. It was an amazingly beautiful day. Probably one of the best of my life. I could not imagine being with anyone else but him, like thinking about it I could've been married for a least five years by now...

I refocused on my script as I heard Robbie's computer close. He came and sat right next to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"How are you feeling now Liz?" he questions

"Well I feel better but how did I end up in bed again," I say laughing

"I cleaned you and you fell asleep in my lap. Then I decided to carry you back to bed babe" Robbie added whilst getting up and beginning to put away dishes

"Hmmm, that's kinda funny and cute. You're a dork you know"

I said whilst getting up and running after him.

"No, you," he says back before kissing me on the lips. 

We continued on to have a lovely and calm morning... 

Later we went to the store. I couldn't help myself but I would always go towards the baby aisle. it literally called for me. I really want kids soon but I don't want to stress a little child out with all the moving and traveling we do. All the little clothes and shoes are just so cute. Robbie literally thinks I'm insane for it. We walk out of the section and continue to get our other groceries.

Back in the car

"Remember when we talked about kids?" I mentioned. "yeah, I do Liz" he replied back still focusing on the road. "Well, what would you think if we started trying" I added. "What do you mean start trying, isn't that what we've been doing babe. You practically begged me to finish inside you last time." I turned bright red. I honestly had forgotten all about our last few times in Richmond. "Well can we officially start trying? Now that we are like home?" I said back forcefully. "If you'd like that lizard," he said with a little laugh while putting his hand on my thigh as he continued to drive home. Oh, I was getting it tonight.  

Author's Note: 

Hi everyone! This is my first book ever, I am very nervous to publish it but I love reading everyone else books so decided to write my own. No way in any world am I a writer. I doing this purely for fun. So enjoy. Leave ideas:) See you in the next!