Chapter 6 - Sorry Court!

Lizzie POV:

I ended up in bed... naked and woke up to lots of kisses from my lover this morning. I almost forgot I was pregnant for a second I just felt so in love with my husband. The way his face shined bright in the morning sunlight, his warm skin, and his beautiful hair were just shiny enough to look rich.

"Good morning my love," he says with more kisses

"Hi baby," I say back

"The baby is growing well" he adds as he moves down to talk to my growing belly

"Yes, it seems to be" I add

He goes down which accidentally turns me on. And I sigh as he goes up instead of down to talk to my bump. It's quite adorable but he knows what I wanted.

"What do you want babe?"

"What do you mean babe?" I add back confused.

"Well you sighed, so I was wondering if you wanted finger, tongue, toy or ..."

"BABE," I say kicking him with my foot.

I pulled the covers over my face and he inserts a finger inside me.

"Ahhhhhhh" a moan slips from my mouth.

He inserts another as he starts to pump faster.

"Is that good mommy?" He says seductively

"Yes daddy," I say mid moan

He keeps going til I'm about to cum, but he pulls out his digits and demands me to get on all fours. I obey and he pulls down his boxers as his member pops right out flicking me in the ass.

Without saying anything else he inserts his friend inside of me and starts pounding into me. Moans escaped from both our mouths. We move to our bay window which has a seat. He opens the curtains and says he wants everyone to see me get fucked by him. So unlike him but it's very hot.

Ass clapping and moans escape our room. As someone walks through our front door. We don't hear them. And we continue what we are doing.

We switch positions and I'm on top. I claw his back and bounce up and down on his dick. We both sit up as he's still inside me. He grabs my tit and starts sucking on it and twirling his luscious tongue over my nipple. Causing my back to arch and cum and shortly after he fills me up with his juices as well.

Just then as we are in the bathroom. Courtney walks in and screams.

"WTF," she says and drops whatever she is holding

"Oh my god," I say and grab a towel and cover-up.

"It's okay, it's okay," she says

"When mom and dad were first together I caught them multiple times. It's just so early so I thought you'd be asleep hahaha" She continues

"I'm so sorry. It's so inappropriate of us. Maybe you can call us through our home speaker next time though" I say

"No, I understand I've had a boyfriend for a while and I live with Jake".

We both laugh and I tell her to give me a second and I'm all hers. Once cleaned up Robbie and I come down and he stands behind me with his hands on my bump.

All she was dropping off was a present she picked up after meeting with us. Saying she was super excited to have a niece or nephew. And that's It's been a long time since there's been a baby in our immediate family. She leaves right after.

Later on, we get ready for our dinner with mom, Trent, and the twins. 

Hi everyone! Sorry, it's been so long. I had school to finish up with and now am on break for a bit. Hope everyone enjoys it and expect to see me write more during this time. If you have any questions or ideas don't hesitate to leave them or message me! Have a blessed day!