Chapter 5 - We're Pregnant, OKAY?

Robbie POV:

So we just got a call from Jarnette saying she has to postpone our dinner for a few days. But we still have lunch with Lizzie's other family today. 

Ever since Liz and I started dating, I have been terrified of her dad. I know she cares a lot for him but never really talks to him. We have plans to tell her dad and half-siblings today. So... let's just say I'm beyond nervous to tell; him I knocked up his daughter. But, at the same time, what can he expect. We've been married for a little over a year now. 

"Babe, are you ready?" Lizzie yells down the stairs 

 "Yeah almost," I say finishing up with my shoes. 

As I walk downstairs, I see my absolutely stunning wife. Pregnancy has done her so well she literally glows. All her features are accented in the dress she was wearing. She continues to grab her purse and puts on a long coat over it as it is semi-cold in LA right now. And to most likely cover her small but noticeable bump. 

We both get in the car and, I hook my phone up to the car; I started to play some Adele but got interrupted by a call from Lizzie's sisters. We quickly decided that we were going to tell them right there. It was the perfect time. 

"Hey, guys!" Mary Kate says while Ashley waves in the background. "What are you guys up to today?" Ashley adds. 

"Well, we were actually going to call you guys tomorrow with mom and Trent but have decided now is the perfect time to tell you two. But you have to promise not to tell them before we tell them tomorrow." Lizzie said. 

 We won't say a thing they said back and laughed. 

Lizzie held up the pregnancy test and said, "Can you tell me what this says?" 

They both screamed and started crying hysterically. "Oh my goodness! OMG, no fucking way Elizabeth Chase..." Ashley said while Mary Kate was too stunned for words and crying her eyes out. 

"You're pregnant? Our baby sis is pregnant." Mary Kate said while she cried some more into Ashley.  

"Yes, we are," I said kissing Lizzie on the cheek. 

"You two are disgusting." Mary Kate said back while whipping the rest of her tears. 

"Do you want to see my bump?" Lizzie asked. Of course! both girls exclaimed.

"AWWWWWWW," they both said as Lizzie got out of the car to show her bump to her sisters. "I bet it is twins," Ashley said with a smirk. 

"Oh well, I think it is just one, baby, girls," I said back to the girls knowing that we honestly didn't know either. 

Once we hang up. I pull out of the driveway because we are already late to meet everyone at the restaurant.                                                           

We arrived about 15 minutes later and say hi to everyone. I try my best to make small talk with David before while we wait for our table. We order our food and enjoy appetizers. Lizzie and I figured that it would be easier to tell before the food came because of her weird cravings and big appetite now. 

"So we actually wanted to have lunch with you guys for one reason. Well, I mean... we missed you three while we were in Texas." She went on...

"And we got you all little gifts." Lizzie paused before reaching down and grabbing them. 

"Here you go!" She said. 

Everyone had a t-shirt with something on it. Courtney's said Favorite Auntie, Jake's said Best Uncle Ever and, David's said Best Grandpa Ever. 

Courtney began to read hers, "Favorite Auntie? omg? Lizzie, stop it right now." she said as she started to cry. "No way," she said with tears streaming down her face.

Jake said "Congrats guys!!" and gave us both hugs. 

David started to get a little teary-eyed as well. Courtney put two hands around his shoulders and said hey grandpa jokingly. 

He said he couldn't believe it. "I honestly never thought this would happen. I'm so happy for you two."

I bud in and say, "Thank you so much." 

They were all completely shocked and, we finish up our meal and head, on our own ways but decide to take Courtney with us as she and Lizzie are going Shopping together on Rodeo.I drop them off at the corner and wait in the car. They come back an hour later with three bags, laughing all the way home till we drop off Court at her apartment. 

Time skip to later that night

Lizzie was complaining about her feet hurting so, I decided to take a bath for her. I was just gonna go downstairs and play some music. But she insisted I stay with her in the tub. Let's just say her playing with my friend did not help. Her being pregnant turns me on even more than before and, I didn't even know that would be possible. I help her out of the tub and, she goes into the closet as I dry off. 

 She comes back in something I was not expecting; a brand new red lingerie set...

Authors Note: Sorry I couldn't get this done sooner. Time goes by so quickly and, I am so busy. But the next chapter will have smut! Thank you all for sticking around.