Chapter 3 - Positive Results

Robbie POV:

It's 5 am and Liz is throwing up again. I go in and help her give her all the love I can give her. I get her back into bed but within an hour the sun comes up and we both wake up again. She cuddles into me and I play with her luscious blonde hair. I love that she's blonde again she always seems so much more like herself. But regardless she looks beautiful blonde or brunette.

"Hi, beautiful..." I caress her cheek to wake up her.

"Hey honey," she says back

"How did you sleep?"

"Okay, honestly my stomach just hates me right now and I just feel horrible. I hope it's not Covid" she shares.

"My love, have you thought to take a test yet?"

"You really think so babe?" she says back in a concerned tone

I don't say anything back. We both spend a long while staring at the ceiling before she gets up to the bathroom. Sort of an awkward moment.

But I'm pretty sure she's taking a test right now. This could tell us everything at these next few moments our whole lives would change. Not only that be she's going to Texas soon and the plan was that I wouldn't be going with her. Mostly because I had work to do here.

"ROBBIE" Lizzie shouts from the bathroom interrupting my thoughts.

I get up immediately and open the bathroom door to a crying Lizzie. She was sitting on top too the toilet looking down at the pregnancy test. She couldn't believe it.

"We're pregnant Robbie!" She cries.

"Baby, Oh my gosh"

I pick up her and kiss her. We are both crying uncontrollably now. I bring her to our bed and open her robe and kiss her belly. She isn't showing yet but I lay right in between my legs and talk to her belly.

"I already love you so much baby Arnett. You're mommy and I are so excited to meet you"

Lizzie laughs and puts her hand on her stomach as well.

"Babe you're going to be so beautiful"

"I'm not already beautiful?" She remarks back.

"Babe you're stunning but you being pregnant is going to be a whole other story "

"You're crazy, you know that right?" She says

"What do you mean. You should be thanking me. I'm the one that knocked you up" I say laughing back

"Oh true," she says and kisses my lips lightly

—————————————————————

"How are we going to tell everyone?"

She says

"Well how about tomorrow?"

"Not at The Emmy's honey"

"How about thanksgiving" she mentions

"That's a great plan, my love"

Lizzie calls me into the bathroom a little later.

"Babe? Babe does my boobs look bigger?" she asks.

"Uh, I mean. You've always had the best boobs. Like they've always been big."

She's so convinced they look big. She says they hurt too. I look it up and tell her it's one of the most commons symptoms.

So that night I give her belly rubs and boob messages and she even lets me suck on them. I think her hormones are already off the chart and I found out that her libedo will be even higher in the second trimester. God help me, just kidding, I'll enjoy it.