Chapter 9: I'll Fill You with Earth

Chi Jun raised his paw but the small ginkgo seedling wasn't scared. As his paws moved, the roots twisted together to form two legs. Then the twigs clung to the paw and happily played as a swing.

The little lion took a deep breath and shouted, "Old Iron, Old Iron are you there?"

The robot housekeeper dutifully rushed over. "Master."

Chi Jun held out his paws. "Help find a flower pot, fill it with soil and plant this."

Old Iron reached out and picked up the small ginkgo seedling. However, the small ginkgo seedling resisted. The two roots were placed against Old Iron's robotic arm as it elongated slender branches to wrap around the little lion's paws, tying a knot.

The little lion glanced at the little sapling and then the giant ginkgo tree outside with a stiff, paralyzed (?) head. He thought about it and perhaps Gu Yanzheng did it accidentally in his tree state...

In the last seven years, he had never seen the scene of the Gu Yanzheng, the one hundred year old ginkgo tree, blossoming with flowers. He worked hard to ensure that he didn't disperse his pollen.

It was said that a tree one hundred year old ginkgo tree could pollinate all ginkgo trees within a few miles. In this state, only one other ginkgo tree had a small fruit. From another perspective, Gu Yanzheng did his best.

Still, it was a bit unpleasant...

A tree was really troublesome. A flowering tree was even more troublesome.

The little lion looked down at the small seedling. It was clinging to his paw while kicking at the robot housekeeper. The desire to be close to Chi Jun was evident.

Chi Jun licked his sharp teeth and crouched down, his other paw gently pulling at the roots of the seedling. "Hey, as a seedling, you should know that the soil is your mother and the sun is your father. It is useless to depend on me."

Old Iron, "..."

The little ginkgo seedling still clung to his paw while the ginkgo leaf in the middle slightly cocked. It was unknown if it didn't understand or if it was still considering things but the fine roots still rejected Old Iron's robotic arm.

Chi Jun continued, "You can only absorb nutrients from the soil you are in a pot. You can only fully bask in the sun and undergo photosynthesis when you are outside. Hey, your mother and father must miss you very much."

Old Iron, "..."

Why didn't he understand any of the master's words? He would record it and send it to the major general!

The little ginkgo hesitantly stopped its roots from kicking the robotic arm but the branches holding the paw didn't loosen. Lion Chi grinned and revealed sharp little teeth. "In the flower pot, you can drink water! Or you will die."

Death seemed to be a terrible topic. The leaves of the small ginkgo couldn't help shaking and the roots that were twisted into two legs also spread out. Subconsciously, he refused to die. He wasn't afraid of death but he felt that the feeling of slowly dying was a very lonely thing.

Seeing the compromise of the small ginkgo seedling, Lion Chi went to Old Iron and stretched out his paw, indicating that Old Iron should take the seedling. However, the small ginkgo seedling struggled again, rejected Old Iron's mechanical arm.

The little lion gritted his teeth. "Good, I'll fill it up with soil."

The small ginkgo seedling quieted down and climbed onto Old Iron's round head, still refusing Old Iron's robotic arm. He didn't like that thing. As a result, the three non-humans came outside. The room was destroyed by Chi Jun's ability and there were ginkgo branches all over it, so it was simply unbearable.