Chapter 55: If They Never Came Back...

The little lion was confused. He grabbed Gu Yanzheng and looked down at his little lion paws. No... he could change into a big lion, why become a small lion in public? Where was his dignity? Depressed...

Gu Yanzheng held his family's little lion and noticed all the eyes. His eyebrows raised and he raised an arm to block most of the little lion's body. His palm also covered the little lion's head. Someone seemed to forget that the little lion's clothes had just fallen to the ground...

Thus, the major general's uniform sleeve exposed a little lion's small hind paws. The spectators had dry mouths as they stared at the tiny, golden fluffy paws in the video. Too soft, they wanted to pinch it!

The people in a trance finally started talking.

"I remember a while ago, Major General Yan's gossip-like news!"

"At that time, the soft animal was turning over pages of the books in the beast pattern library!"

"There is actually a photo of the truth. At that time, Major General Yan was holding a soft animal with a lion hat. It was Master Chi!"

The picture once again burst out, softening the hearts of countless people. The little lion sat in Major General Yan's arms and carefully looked at the beast pattern books. He couldn't be cuter. The public couldn't help rubbing this soft little animal through the video. The little paws, the hairy ears, the amber eyes and the lovely fur.

"Wow... why is it only a 3D virtual image? Why can't it be materialized?"

"Those thick little lion paws on the pages! I gossiped by Major General Yan but why didn't I find such a cute Master Chi?!"

"The emperor said that Master Chi could become a beast and I thought about what type of beast..."

"I think we're wrong. It isn't a beast, it is a cute beast!"

"Little lion Chi, don't drill into Major General Yan's clothes. Show us a bit of your fur!"

"...In fact, there is more explosive news!"

"Do you remember the giant green lion plant Major General Yan was holding at the door of the patents office?"

"I suspect that Master Chi was under the green plant. Master Chi can do two transformations!"

A 3D image of Major General Yan holding a giant lion-shaped plant appeared in front of the people.

"If it isn't a big lion sleeping until this green plant then I'll eat my quantum computer!"

"Look at this sleeping posture! This is the tail!"

"Oh... isn't Major General Yan showing a lot of love while holding the lion. Love is flooding out of his eyes!"

"Requesting Master Chi to transform!"

"...Have the courage!"

"...It suits you!"

"Didn't you see Major General Yan's eyes? Daring to even ask..."

"When did I say it? I didn't..."

However, there were people who were excited and worried. For example, the staff officers of the military department who were also paying attention to the trial! Chi Jun was a different race...

One of the staff officers came up with a sentence, "The so-called, non-human race is certainly different..."

He hadn't finished his words when he was buried by the smart pens thrown by over 90 people!

"You old thing, dare say those words again!"

"Chi Jun offered so much. You actually dared to think badly of him!"