Chapter 20: Can't Go to the Asteroid Belt?

Chi Jun spread out his hands. "Otherwise?"

He went out today without any metal decorations to obscure his facial features. In the morning, Chi Jun had looked at himself in the mirror and found that his appearance was completely his own. There was just a slight difference in age and he looked similar to the little prince, not exactly the same. Therefore, he exposed his face.

Song Bohao was busy looking at his beast card. The original flat high-density alloy card had subtle scratches on the surface. Obviously, the surface of his beast card had been completely removed. This was nothing since high-grade battle cards could still be repaired. The problem was that he could no longer use this reason to justify it to Chen Shu.

Outside the demonstration hall, Chen Shu's lower lip slightly twitched. Song Bohao saw Chen Shu's smile and his expression was complicated. "Ah Shu, did you deliberately do this?"

It was obvious that he didn't recognize the person...

Chen Shu shrugged. "The person I asked you to protect yesterday was 1.7~1.8 metres, is tall and thin, carries a green plant and his forehead and cheeks are covered with metal. Although Chi Jun isn't covered with metal today, his similarity is still very high. The fact that you didn't recognize him can only be blamed on your face blindness."

Chi Jun left the demonstration hall and went to see his green plant. The major general was speeding up his voyage while drinking tea.

Song Bohao looked at the green plant in the tea bowl on the table and his mouth twitched. Yesterday, this person's appearance was really conspicuous. There was probably only one person in the entire capital carrying a plant that was two metres high. He quickly found this person the moment he got Chen Shu's message. Then he followed the man for two minutes before being discovered.

However, today... apart from the plant being green, was there anything else in common? Wasn't it normal for him to not recognize this person? Moreover, he thought the person who could take down his high-grade beast card would be an adult. Who would've thought it was an 18 year old boy?

Chen Shu patted him on the shoulder and smiled. "It is normal to lose to the same person. Don't worry, there will be compensation for your beast card."

Song Bohao, "..."

Ah, it was good! Chen Shu cared about him and finally smiled with him! Chen Shu bypassed Song Bohao and walked to the opposite Chi Jun, speaking seriously, "Sorry, I found someone to protect you yesterday without your permission."

Chi Jun waved his hand. "It doesn't matter. I already guessed it."

Yesterday's fight contained no killing intent. Of course, today's fight wasn't sufficient but he was already attracted to something else. Chi Jun looked up at the man who was suddenly smiling like a spring breeze and asked, "Can I see your beast card?"

This was the first time he got a real sense of using his metal ability through the beast patterns to fight the beast cards. He was a bit curious. Song Bohao sat next to Chen Shu, one hand on Chen Shu's shoulder while the other hand gave the beast card.

Chi Jun looked at the beast card. After two battles, his power had explored it and he had a rough understanding. This was a very delicate combat card. It might be a thin card but it had five layers of beast patterns on it. The beast patterns on each layer were very fine and there were many high-grade patterns and interference patterns.

For the current him, it was impossible to reproduce a similar beast card.

Chi Jun held this card. Unfortunately, the surface of the beast card was destroyed by him and two beast patterns on the first layer were removed. Chi Jun looked up at the opposite Song Bohao. "Can this card be repaired?'