Chapter 52: That is Me

Chi Jun raised his head, clear black eyes staring brightly at the group of reporters. "Hello everyone, I am Chi Jun."

The clear voice immediately made the reporters come to their senses and they tightly grasped the video board. If it wasn't for Master Chi sitting next to Major General Yan, the reporters would probably frantically flock to the young man to ask all types of questions.

At the same time, on the simultaneous live broadcast of the Star Network, countless people also dropped open their mouths.

"I remember, did someone bet a hundred bananas or cucumbers?"

"Major General Yan's 18 year old fiance really turned out to be the famous Master Chi?'

"18 years old... this is 18 years old!"

"Major General Yan is really gentle. His eyes are full of pampering for Master Chi. Ah, I'm really dead!"

"I want to secretly say that Master Chi looks more worthy of Major General Yan than the scandal-plagued prince who is sinking into the mud!"

At this time, a large group of military officers holding teacups. They gathered together in front of the oversized 3D imaging camera of the military department and watched Chi Jun's press conference live. They didn't seem nervous at all about the news that Chi Jun would release next. After all, they had thought about it. Chi Jun just wanted justice and they all supported him!

"To be honest, that kid Yanzheng is elegant and handsome. His aura is different when he is next to Chi Jun."

"The age difference might be relatively large but it isn't unacceptable."

"Chi Jun is natural and unrestrained and he doesn't have stage fright at all."

"I don't know who will act as witnessed for them when they get married."

The moment this topic came out, the staff were lost in thought. There couldn't be 100 marriage witnesses...

Then they must think of ways to handle the other 99!

At this point, the conference site.

Chi Jun's voice continued, "Everyone must be very curious about the rumors circulating on the Star Network regarding me, the emperor and the prince. Now I will solemnly tell you..."

Everyone at the venue and watching the live broadcast held their breath and waited for Chi Jun to tell the truth.

"It is true. I do want to sue the emperor and prince. I have filed a lawsuit with the Supreme Court and I believe it will go to trial soon."

Chi Jun paused and turned to look at the person next to him. Gu Yanzheng raised his eyebrow and held Chi Jun's hand. Everyone was so upset that it felt like their hearts, spleen, stomach and lungs were going to explode.

...Don't show off. This wave of dog food was eaten by people all over the empire! Master Chi, talk about what your lawsuit is about!

Looking at the silent venue and each pair of wide eyes, Chi Jun spoke slowly, "The contents of the lawsuit have nothing to do with the emperor and prince's attempt to capture me and send me to the asteroid belt to replace the hostage..."

Chi Jun turned to look at the sitting Gu Yanzheng. "You might know it now but the reason why the prince was captured by the star thieves was that the star thieves mistakenly took the prince thinking he was me."

The reporters nodded silently. They had felt it was a bit difficult when the prince's distress video came out. From one point of view, the prince could indeed be a scapegoat. Nevertheless, everyone knew that countless commercial ships had been hijacked by star thieves and people had died at the hands of star thieves.