Chapter 26: Where Did my Son Come From?

Early the next morning, Chi Jun had subconsciously turned into a human and he opened his eyes. He saw his boyfriend's strong chest up close and Chi Jun reached up to touch his own head... morning was the most exciting.

It was strange to touch the two lion ears on top of his head.

At the same time, Chi Jun found that behind him wasn't Gu Yanzheng's hand but a lush cluster of ginkgo branches. The power of two abilities entered his body through his back and wrapped tightly around his energy core.

Chi Jun, "..."

In this case, don't touch about self-exploded. It would be laborious just to use his metal power. There was Gu Yanzheng. Just like during the apocalypse, he could be completely without any worries.

Thus, an unscrupulous humanoid lion pounced towards the person speaking with bright eyes, nibbling on the grass-scented thin lips. Major General Yan was bitten all over and his eyes turned red. He couldn't pull back and could only hold his family's lion, tying his two abilities tightly around a certain person's energy core while keeping the kiss extremely gentle. At the same time, the roots under his feet helplessly headed to the bathroom and soaked in cold water.

10 minutes later, Chi Jun with two lion ears and his protected energy core slipped into the bathroom and washed with a handful of cold water. The morning's excitement subsided and the ears completely disappeared. The strength of the wood and healing abilities wrapped around his energy core also slowly dissipated.

Chi Jun walked out in a refreshed manner and as he passed by Old Iron, he reached out to pat the round head. The dedicated Old Iron had worked hard all night and made the foundation of the new house.

Chi Jun ate breakfast and leaned against the bonsai tree to organize his beast cards. Gu Yanzheng picked up the flower pot on the ground and woke up the sleeping white seedling. Chi Jun glanced over. Since the father and son were deepening their feelings, he continued to focus on the beast cards.

He now had an identity and naturally wanted to apply for the patent that he couldn't do previously. His family might be very rich but that didn't mean he could miss out on the large patent fee.

Chi Jun searched the Star Network for information on the patent application materials. Then according to the requirements of the beast pattern patent application, he imprinted the body pattern and the enhanced body pattern one by one.

Patent application and producing beast cards weren't the same. The most important thing about producing beast cards was to do it in one go. A patent application required him to split the energy ration into every part of the pattern. Therefore, it might only be two beast patterns but each one required disassembling a hundred ordinary alloy cards.

Chi Jun threw all the beast cards not his backpack and waited for a time to go out and get an official identity as a beast imprinter.

After looking up and seeing that Gu Yanzheng was still holding the little lion seedling, he stood up and walked over. Gu Yanzheng's quantum computer was open and various small windows were playing 3D videos and text. Every time the lion seedling saw one, he would stretch out wooden paws and click 'ok' or remove them. The little lion seedling poked quickly at first before his speed gradually slowed down. Sometimes, the ginkgo leaves on top of his head would shake and he would lay his paws down for a long time.

Meanwhile, Gu Yanzheng held the flower pot and waited patiently. He didn't rush or urge the seedling. Chi Jun couldn't figure out the reason for this parent-child activity and stood by to watch.

Then the contents of the 3D videos quickly made him wake up the memories of the clone in his head. Most of the clone's memories were vague. During the first few years, he didn't even have a complete self-awareness. He was always restricted by various intelligent machines and constantly injected with genetic drugs. Currently, the little lion seedling was selecting some of the drugs that the clone had been injected with!