Damn Shouta~ (yandere hizashi)

"Let me go hizashi!" Aizawa said struggling to get out of mics strong grip "let me think about it.... Nope! This is your punishment for being a brat today~"

Mic tied aizawas arms to the bed but left his legs untied "come on hizashi.. We can talk or something! Just please don't leave me alone in this room again..." Aizawa mumbled.

"God you're so pretty when you beg for me to let you go~" he said walking to aizawa and hovering over him "now you're gonna be begging for something else~"

"Ahhh~ P-please let me cum! Please, you've been stopping right when I get close to cumming" aizawa said panting heavily "I think you've suffered enough... I'll let you cum now~" mic said putting aizawa entirely into his mouth "Fuuuuck yes, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so hard!!" Aizawa moaned loudly, throwing his head back.

Mic swallowed
"Damn shouta~ your moans are the best part!" Mic said taking the ropes off aizawa's arms and kissing the marks that were left.

"Turns on your back," aizawa turned on his back and put his butt in the air "good boy~" "hizashi I'm a grown man d-"

"Hey.."

"Don't call m-"

" hey!"

"What?" Aizawa asked "want another punishment?" Mic asked "n-no.." He mumbled "good, I get to call you anything I want to and you can say anything about it"

"But-" he started "now, kitten, what'd I just say?"

"You get to call me what ever you want and I can't say whether you call me it or not" aizawa said rolling his eyes "right~ I'm gonna let that eye roll slide."

---------

"Shit! Hizashi right there!" Aizawa screamed out followed by more loud moans.

"Damn you're such a slut~" mic said moaning a bit.

"Next time are you gonna be a brat?" He asked him, aizawa obviously couldn't respond. "I asked you question" mic went rougher and faster "are you still gonna act like a brat? Yes or no~"

"N-no! I'm gonna act like that again" aizawa said as his tongue hung out of his mouth, "good"

"I'm gonna cum!" Aizawa said gripping the sheets "cum then~"
-----
(Yeah I'm not gonna wrote anymore-! After that stuff)

"Welp there goes my walking ability... " aizawa mumbled

(I was afraid to post this-)

(381 words)