FaceTime

Hizashi was on a call/facetime with nezu, nemuri, and snipe, they were discussing how they were gonna update the security for UA and other things.

I'm not gonna say aizawa wanted hizashi's attention but he wanted his attention so badly... He knew exactly what he could do to get his attention.

He walked past hizashi and to the closet both him and hizashi shared "was that shouta?" Nemuri asked "yeah" hizashi replied "why?" He added "nothing just asking" she said.

Aizawa grabbed something from the closet and quickly put it on, he had second thoughts about it, he was gonna embarrass himself.

(This is what he
Put on:

But replace the collar thingy with Aizawa's scarf, sounds weird and if you imagine it, it looks weird I know but just go with it for the sake of this making just a bit of sense)

Aizawa's scarf, sounds weird and if you imagine it, it looks weird I know but just go with it for the sake of this making just a bit of sense)

He walked over to the bed and sat down in the middle, nezu, nemuri, and snipe seen what he was wearing. Snipe got up and walked away from the call, nezu just looked at him like 'seriously?!' Nemuri just smirked. "What's wrong..?" Hizashi asked, confused, "look behind youuu!!" Nemuri giggled, "look behind me-?" He said as he turned around to see aizawa, he got into the pose (like in the picture)"nya~!" he cooed, Hizashi's face went red, he turned back to his computer "....I'll be right back.... " he said before muting and turning off his camera, he got up from his chair and walked over to the bed.

He grabbed aizawa by his scarf and whispered into his ear "you just had to do it while I'm on a call with some of the other staff members~?" He asked, "this was one of the only ways to get your full attention, if I just asked you for attention or tapping your shoulder you would say 'I'm on a call, wait just a sec'"

"You wanted my attention that badly? You couldn't wait till after it..? Hm?" He questioned, "nope, I couldn't, and yes I wanted your attention badly." He admitted, hizashi smirked "I'll give you all the attention you want~" he said before going into a rough kiss which aizawa happily returned.

As the kiss went on it got more and more heated by the second. They had to break the kiss for air but that didn't last long, aizawa pulled hizashi back into the kiss, hizashi lifted the skirt of the dress up a bit giving him a small view of aizawa's boxers, he pulled his boxers down making his cock spring up making his bulge visible in the dress.

He caressed his thigh sending shivers down his spine, aizawa broke the kiss "stop *pant* teasing me...*pant*" he mumbled, "you tease me with the dress and I tease you like this~" he said before moving his skirt out the way and slowly licking up his cock, swirling his tongue piercing around the tip of it (yes he has a tongue piercing- 😫 I feel like he would have one, try to prove me wrong!😌👊🏽) "AHH~!" aizawa moaned, surprised, hizashi smirked again before taking aizawa almost fully into his mouth, "Ahhhh~! Z-zashi~!" He moaned loudly.

Hizashi's piercing caressing every part of Aizawa's cock, aizawa just losing himself.

He felt the knot in his stomach forming, "fuck~! I-I'm so c-close, daddy~!" hf moaned out, throwing his head back into the pillows, hizashi took this as an opportunity to take aizawa fully into his mouth. Aizawa's dick hitting the back of his throat didn't affect him at all, (NO GAG REFLEX BABYYY!!! 😫) right then and there aizawa lost himself fully.

"Oh fuuuuck! Daddy~!!" He moaned as loud as he could while cumming, hizashi didn't miss a single drop. "Prepare, I'm not going easy on you~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A min or two later

"I hope you're prepared" hizashi said before hovering over aizawa and taking his scarf off. He took the scarf and placed it on the floor, he took his clothes off and lined himself up with aizawa. He thrusted in without warning causing aizawa to let out a gasp of shock, pain, and pleasure all at the same time, "I said wasn't going easy" he said letting out soft moans and groans in between.

"F-fuck y-you!" Aizawa managed to say, "you already are~" he teased before going down to aizawa's neck, he left bite marks, hickeys, and kisses, "mmmm~" aizawa moaned softly. Hizashi picked up the pace and went deeper "oh shit~! R-right t-there!!" aizawa moaned loudly clawing into hizashi's back, almost drawing blood.

Hizashi kept pounding into the same spot, after a minute his thrust became sloppy but managed to get deeper, a waterfall of cuss words came out of aizawa's mouth, hizashi lost it. He stopped just for a moment to change the position they were in, aizawa now riding hizashi, more and more moans spilling out of the black haired male.

Hizashi knew aizawa was close.

"come on, kitten, you can do it~ cum for me... ~ cum with me~" hizashi moaned, "I'm c-cumming~! F-fuuuck I'm cumming~! " aizawa screamed, "that's it~! Just like that~!" Hizashi said before both of them came at the same time.

Aizawa put his head on hizashi's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath, "that was... That was... Traumatizing.... " both hizashi and aizawa looked back at the computer, "oh...my..god..! You're telling me you seen and heard all of that?!" Hizashi asked, nemuri nodded, her eyes widen with shock from the 'show' she witnessed, "you... Idiot, you forgot to turnt he damn camera off and mute!" Aizawa mumbled taking his head off of hizashi's shoulder, "I swear, I muted and turned the camera off!" "Well you clearly didn't!" Aizawa, nezu, and nemuri said at the same time.

"Whoops... "

(974 words)