Bratty (yandere hizashi, neko aizawa)

Usually hizashi doesn't mind it when aizawa gets the way he does, what I mean by that is aizawa gets disobedient, he doesn't follow the rules hizashi set up. But today was different, today hizashi wasn't feeling it, he was getting annoyed with how aizawa was acting.

"Where have you been..?" Hizashi asked aizawa, "it's none of your business... " aizawa mumbled as his tail swayed a bit.

He took his coat off, "tell me where you were!" Hizashi was getting aggravated, "I said it wasn't any of your business! Now please shut up... " aizawa shouted, that was it for hizashi.

"I'm done with your damn  attitude! This entire day for absolutely no reason at all you've been acting like a brat!" He exclaimed, aizawa's ears perked up almost forming a sharp point as he heard hizashi's loud voice ringing in his ears.

Aizawa rolled his eyes in annoyed "what are you gonna do about it?" He said before starting to walk away, hizashi grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

He pinned him to the wall "did you forget...? I can punish you any way i want to~ sexually or not... And I know the perfect way~"

"Strip." Hizashi said in a stern voice, "no." Aizawa hissed at him, "I. said. strip. Don't make me have to repeat my self"

Aizawa did as he was told, "what now?" He asked, "lay down.. " hizashi said before walking to the closet to get something

Aizawa sat there and waited.

Hizashi walked out of the closet with the thing he grabbed, aizawa immediately recognized what he grabbed, he quickly tensed up while sitting up "god...no... Please no" his tail and ears practically drooping

Hizashi chuckled darkly, "you did this to yourself~ if you had listened to me like you normally do this wouldn't be happening~" he said before shoving the dildo into aizawa, "f-fuck..." Aizawa moaned softly, hizashi reached for the remote thingy and was about to put it on the highest the vibration can go, aizawa seen what was about to happen.

"have mercy, please don't turn it up that hi—! AHHHHHH~!" His begging got interrupted, he quickly lied back down with his mouth agape.

Hizashi walked up to the bed and climbed onto it, he hovered over aizawa and lowered his head down, leaving kisses, bites, and hickeys from aizawas' neck and collarbone all the way to his abdomen, aizawa started purring as his moans got louder and louder as hizashi got lower.

He got down to aizawa's dick and decided to tease him by blowing on it.

"ngh~~!!" Aizawa moaned loudly, hizashi swirled his tongue all around his dick while keeping eye contact with aizawa, "fuckkkkk!!! Z-zashi~~!" He purred even louder.

Hizashi took aizawa fully into his mouth, reaching the back of his throat.

Even louder moans, groans, and purrs shot out of aizawa's mouth as he threw his head back into the pillow.

Hizashi reached for the dildo and thrusted it into aizawa roughly and quickly "OH FUCKKK!!!!!! M-MASTER!!!" He moaned at the top of his lungs, his tail wrapped around his (aizawa's) leg, "I'M G-GONNA C-CUM!!!! DON'T S-STOP, P-PLEASE DON'T S-STOP!!!" Aizawa stuttered out, after nearly a minute he came down hizashi's throat.

Hizashi swallowed and lifted his head up with a "pop" sound. Cum dripping from the black haired males cock.

The only thing connecting them was a string of saliva.

He kept thrusting the dildo into aizawa and picked up the pace just to see his reaction.

Aizawa shut his eyes tightly in so much pleasure, the longest moan hizashi has ever heard erupted from aizawa's mouth making both his and aizawa's cock twitch.

Something really surprising came out of aizawa's mouth making hizashi loose his mind "fuck me, master, please!...Please, fuck me!!!"

In a blink of an eye hizashi's shirt and pants were off and the dildo was taken out.

Hizashi lined himself up aizawa and thrusted in roughly not even giving aizawa a chance to come down from his high "You slutty b-brat~ you like it when I fuck you senselessly~?! Hm? You like it when I thrust into you like this~?! F-fuck, you drive me crazy~~!" hizashi moaned out, gripping aizawa's waist, digging his semi-long nails into him "Y-YES!!~" aizawa replied grabbing at hizashi's hair tightly.

Aizawa pulled hizashi into a rough kiss muffling all the noises coming from his (aizawas') mouth.

Both hizashi and aizawa enjoyed every single moment.

They soon parted for air.

Hizashi lifted aizawa's legs up and above his head pounding into him at an unhuman speed.

"I c-can't....SHIIIIIIT!!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANY M-MORE!!!~!" aizawa said in between moans "yes you can~ just a little bit longer! I'm so c-close~" Hizashi said panting heavily.

Soon after hizashi came "you did so good, love~" hizashi said letting go of aizawa's legs and cupping his cheeks.

♡♡♡

It was about 12 AM when aizawa woke up and groaned in pain, he sat up and pulled his pants down, every hand print and bruise (on his thighs, waist, and legs) caused by his husband was left, "damn zashi.... " he said causing his sleeping husband to wake up, "hm...?" Hizashi mumbled "oh, nothing, just go back to sleep" aizawa said pulling his pants back up.

Hizashi sat up and faced aizawa "what's wrong?" The blonde asked "I said it was nothing... " he mumbled.

Hizashi remembered what happened hours ago "god.. I am so sorry! You must be in so much pain...!" He jolted out of bed to get some pain killers and water, he came back and gave them to the hurt male.

"Thanks.. I guess" aizawa said before gulping them down with the water, "I'm so sorry shou.. I went a bit too rough.. " he apologized again "it's perfectly fine, for real.. I'm not dead nor in really bad pain." Even though aizawa said he was fine hizashi couldn't help but be concerned...

"How bad is it..?" He asked, "turn on the light" aizawa replied, hizashi walked over to the light switch and turned it on.

Aizawa lifted up his shirt showing all the marks leading from his neck all the way to his stomach and stops at his waist, not to mention the hand prints, he then took off his pants showing a few hickeys, bite marks and even more hand prints.

Hizashi stood there in shock but was also proud of himself, "I did all of that?! I mean I know I did but I didn't know it was this bad!" Aizawa chuckled at the reaction hizashi gave.

(1106 words)