19 | All The Things I Did

| Ning Yizhuo

"Ningning," Jennie Unnie held the girl beside her. "This is Minjeong, my baby sister. Minjeong-ah, this is Ningning, my friend."

You just looked at me, as if you're waiting for me to do the first move. 

I smiled at you and offered my hand for a handshake.

"Hi, Nice to meet you."

"Do you like snacks?"

I was a bit taken aback by your sudden question, but I answered nonetheless.

I'm not that fond of snacks.

"Yes."

But if it'll make you satisfied…

"Cool, I like it too."

Then I am.

_

"Ning…"

"Hmm?"

"I can't sleep."

"Why?" I held back a yawn. I am so tired. I just had three concerts all over Korea in one day. All I wanted was to go home and sleep.

But you called. 

"I watched a horror movie." I heard your embarrassed voice which made me chuckle.

"You do remember that horror movies scare you so much, right?"

"Yes."

"But you still watched it?"

"Yes."

I sighed and shook my head. 

"Alright, fine. I'm going there."

"Thank you, Ning!" I heard you exclaim. "Okay, drive safe. Love you!"

The call ended. But the smile never left my face.

"Love you too."

_

"I just realized," You shifted closer to me. "That maybe I am too hard to love."

I just looked at you, letting you speak freely without interruptions.

"I'm aware that I'm kinda weird, and very stubborn." You chuckled. "I make a lot of impulsive decisions, I'm very sensitive, I'm scared of so many things. I have all the factors that you won't need in a partner."

"Loving you can never be difficult. It will never be difficult." I finally said. You looked surprised, but you didn't say anything. 

"Someone will love the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you walk, the way you talk." I glanced at you. "The way you scrunch your nose every time you're trying to focus, the way you need to hold someone's hand every time you're scared, the way you get annoyed when people say that you look like a kid." I chuckled. "Someone will find you perfect, just being like that. Someone will love all of you."

"Even the weirdest things?"

"Even the weirdest things, Pup."

You don't realize it, and I don't think you ever will. 

But that someone already came, Minjeong.

And that someone is just beside you.

_