22 | Reached You

'I'm home.'

Wouldn't you say that when you see yourself inside of your own house that has been your comfort zone for years?

But no, not for Minjeong.

Because as soon as she felt those two arms wrapping around her and pulling her close, even slightly lifting her up which made her giggle, that's when she felt it. 

She's home. 

In Jimin's arms. 

"Hi." She greeted the taller girl shyly. She's still not used to the fact that Jimin likes her.

And it didn't help that the girl has become bolder since the confession.

"I missed you." Jimin slightly pouted, tightening her embrace.

"I was gone for only two days."

"Still, I didn't see you."

Minjeong smiled. "But now you're seeing me, aren't you?"

"Yup." Jimin beamed. "Which means I'm going to spend this day with you, and the days after."

"Huh?"

"I want to spend the remaining days of this vacation with you, Mindoongie." Jimin opened the car door for Minjeong. As soon as the girl got inside, Jimin immediately buckled the seatbelt for her.

"Do you really like buckling someone's seatbelt?" Minjeong asked her.

Jimin winked. "Only for you." Then, she closed the door and went to the driver's seat. 

"So, where do we go? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?" 

Minjeong hummed. "I want a sandwich."

"Subway then?"

"Okay."

Jimin started to drive. 

"What time did you wake up earlier, Yuji?" Minjeong asked while looking through the window.

The sun is slowly rising. 

"I think it was four?" 

"That early?" Minjeong looked at her. 

"I'm going to fetch you."

"And I told you, you don't need to. I can just ride a bus."

"As if I will let you." Jimin smiled. "Besides, Jennie Unnie told me to take care of you, so I will."

The short haired girl sighed.

"Both of you get along well, huh?"

Jennie didn't have time to drive Minjeong back to Seoul because of her busy schedule, and Minjeong was supposed to go back by riding a bus but Jimin suddenly showed up in front of their house, telling Minjeong that she would be the driver for today. 

"Of course. I need to be close with my future sister-in-law."

Minjeong blushed with the statement. 

"H-how did you know that Unnie isn't going to drive me home today?"

"She texted me." Jimin shrugged. "I think Yuna gave her my number. She texted a couple of times yesterday, telling me these rules and stuff." She chuckled.

"Huh? Rules?"

"Yeah. Like taking care of you, cook dinner for you, wash the dishes for you, clean the house—"

"Wait what?! She said that?!"

"Just kidding." Jimin laughed when she saw Minjeong glared at her. "She just told me to take care of you and to never hurt you, that's all."