➪ 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Jungkook smirked naughtly looking at his elder brothers. He took out his phone and opened the camera. He then played the audio where non stop notification sounds plays.

Ding ding ding.....

At the starting his brothers didn't give much attention as they thought it was random but as the sound increased fastly his brothers looked at him suspiciously. On the other hand Jungkook was enjoying how his brothers expression changed.

(Jungkook is a whole mood😂)

He knew his brothers overprotective mode is going to come out soon.

Who is texting you non stop Jungkook? Tae asked to jungkook.

Omg!! Who the fuck is texting you like this like don't he have any work to do. Or is he stalking on you? Hobi hyung asked Jungkook. Suddenly Jin hyung grabbed Jungkook's phone from his hand and looked at the screen to have a shocked expression on face.

His other hyungs frowned their eyebrows seeing his shook face. Suga grabbed the phone and had the same expression. He then showed the phone to everyone eho had the same expression on face.

Suddenly Jungkook bursted out laughing his lungs out. His brothers looked at each other nodding.

You little brat!!!! Jimin said and launched himself on Jungkook and started tickling him which was joined by his other hyungs shortly.

Hyu..hyung sor...sorry. I won't do it aga...again. Jungkook said between his laughs. Finally his hyungs left him and Jungkook caught hold of his breath.

Fooled you hyungs......

Hahaaaaa😂😂😂

PLS.....VOTE......🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺