➪ 𝗛𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗹𝘆

Jin and Yoongi was in the kitchen busy making breakfast. It was a Sunday. The younger ones were still sleeping. To say Jin was the one cooking Yoongi was was just standing there ready to fall asleep standing like that.

Jungkook just woke from his deep sleep. It was Sunday and he could be no more happy. Sunday is the only day when he gets all of his hyungs together. He rushed to bathroom did his morning routine and wore a cute and comfy dress.

{so cute🥺🥺}

{so cute🥺🥺}

He went to kitchen and saw Jin cooking and Yoongi sleeping while standing.

Good morning Jinnie Hyungie..... Jungkook greeted his eldest hyung who turned around and smiled at him.

Good morning bun. Did you sleep well? Jin asked after hugging Kookie and softly pecking his forehead.

Yes Hyungie... Kookie slept well. He said and turned his attention towards his second eldest hyung. Kookie laughed when he saw his hyung sleeping while standing.

Wake him up Kookie.. Jin said to Jungkook and then went back to cooking. Jungkook nodded and went towards his hyung. He then with all his force hugged his Hyungie who screamed loudly.

Oh my God!!!! HYUNG GHOST... AHHHH!!!! Yoongi screamed. Jungkook and Jin burst out laughing while Yoongi stood there embarrassed.

Hyung it was not any ghost, it was me. Hahaha. Jungkook said between laughing hard. Yoongi stood there all embarrassed. Jin and Jungkook both stopped laughing. Jin then shook his head and went back to cooking. Jungkook then once again went and hugged his hyung.

Oh hyung, you were sleeping while standing. I was the one who hugged you not any ghost. Jungkook said hugging his hyung more tighter. Yoongi then softly smiled and hugged Kookie back.

Yeah yeah... I was not scared it just you hugged me out of no where. Yoongi said and hugged Kookie more closer.

⌐╦╦═─

Hobi and Jungkook were out for shopping groceries. Hobi was picking the stuffs and Jungkook was pulling the cart. Now they were in the fish and meat section. Jungkook was getting tired by pulling the cart continuously.

Hobi was busy getting meat but he got startled when someone hugged him from behind. Hobi but relaxed once he saw Jungkook's sweater paws and chuckled at his cuteness.