➪ 𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺

Jin and Namjoon was in the living room. Jin was sitting and Namjoon was laying on his back in the sofa. Jungkook has just came back from school. He just came to the living room after getting cleaned up. He went and sat near Jin hyung.

Oh! You came. Did you freshen up Kook? Jin asked Jungkook taking off his attention from TV to Jungkook.

Yes hyung. I just got freshen up now. Jungkook said showing bunny smile to which Jin smiled and patted his head.

Jungkook then diverted his attention to Namjoon who was laying on the sofa on his back with his left hand on his head. Jungkook then slowly crawled and layed on top of Namjoon. Namjoon as an reflect held Jungkook securely making sure he doesn't fall. Jin also held Kookie from a side making sure he will not fall.

Are you sleepy koo? Namjoon asked to Jungkook who was stuffing his face in his hyung's broad chest.

Yesh. Jungkook replied his face totally squished against Namjoon's chest. Namjoon just chuckled and held Jungkook closer making sure he will not fall.

⌐╦╦═─

It was 10pm. Everyone one was sleeping except for Jungkook who was tossing and turning in his bed. He just couldn't sleep. He don't know what happend to him. He then got up from his bed and went towards Yoongi's room. He loved to cuddle his Yoongi hyung so much. He got inside slowly and sat near his hyung.

Hyung.. Jungkook whispered calling his hyung. Yoongi didn't show any sign of waking. He tried calling for some more time. But he didn't get any respond so he just layed on top of his brother and stuffed his face in his hyung's chest. Yoongi then eventually woke up a little to only find Jungkook on his top. Yoongi just smiled and held Jungkook closer making sure he will not fall.

⌐╦╦═─

Jungkook was watching TV in living room. Hobi came in living room and layed on sofa. Hobi layed on his back one of his hand covering his face and one of his hand hung down the sofa. Jungkook saw Hobi. He then crawled on top of Hobi and layed on top of him. Hobi looked surprised for a moment but smiled and wrapped his loosely left hand on Jungkook making sure he won't fall.

Sleepy? Hobi asked.

Nah. Wann cuddles. Jungkook said and cuddled more into Hobi. Hobi smile and hugged Jungkook more closely. He pecked Jungkook's forehead and decided to take a small nap.

⌐╦╦═─

Taehyung was playing overwatch in Jimin's room. Jimin was laying down on his bed and was reading a comic. They both were to focused on what they were doing that they didn't notice Jungkook coming inside.

Jungkook slowly crawled to Jimin's bed and layed on top of Jimin. Jimin was startled for a moment but chuckled seeing Jungkook. He put his book aside and pulled Jungkook more closer and pecked his forehead.

Tae look who is being a clingy bunny. Jimin said to Tae who turned back and chuckled seeing a clingy bunny. He then stopped what he was doing and joined both of them in the bed.

Yeah. Sure he is our clingy bunny. Tae said. Jungkook pouted and scrunched his nose cutely. Jimin and Tae cooed loudly and cuddled him to sleep.

It's short i know. Pls forgive author. I didn't have much ideas in my brain. 🙂🥺

I just love it when Jungkook sits like an anime girl🤭

Thank you. Pls vote and support me🥺