➪ 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗞𝗲-𝘂𝗜

Jungkook sat in the dining room along with his hyungs. He had a small bag in his hands which went unnoticed by his hyungs.

Hey koo. Suga said looking up from his phone. Eventually everyones attention was diverted to him.

Hey hyungieee. Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

Are you hungry bun? Jin asked who was currently busy making lunch being helped by Taehyung and Jimin.

Yes hyungiee. But I have something to eat meanwhile to less my hunger. Jungkook said smiling and took out a lipstick from the cover and bit it chewing. His hyungs eyes widened seeing it.

JUNGKOOK!!! You can't eat it. Hobi said snatching the lipstick from his hand.

Open your mouth bub. Namjoon said sternly. Jungkook opened his mouth but his hyungs got even more shocked when they saw a piece of chocolate. Hobi frowned and took a close look of the lipstick realising it's just a chocolate. Jin panicked seeing Jungkook's bottom lips shivering meaning he was about to cry.

YAH YOU DUMP HEADS!!! CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REAL AND A FAKE STUFF. Jin snatched the chocolate lipstick and handed it to Jungkook. You can have it my world wide cutie baby, okay? Jungkook nodded as a response smiling widely to Jin.

Don't prank us like this Jungkook. You almost gave us a heart attack. Yoongi said to which Taehyung and Jimin nodded still in a daze of what happend. Jungkook laughed nodding to Suga, going back to his chocolate.

Aww

Aww..kookiee😅

PLS VOTE🥺