➪ 𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi was in the living room. Yoongi sleeping on the couch and the other two are watching TV. Jungkook went and sat between Namjoon and Yoongi.

Hyungie.. Jungkook cheered loudly making his two Elder Brothers smile.

Kookie, what happend bun? Jin asked Jungkook.

Why is Yoonie hyung sleeping here hyung? Jungkook asked pointing towards Suga.

He slept like that while watching TV. Namjoon said not taking his eyes from TV.

Oh... I will come now. Saying that Jungkook ran toward and kitchen and came back with a banana.

Were you hungry bun? You could've just asked hyung. Jin hyung said.

Oh no hyung. It's not for me. Jungkook said with a mischievous smirk in his face. He walked towards Yoongi hyung. His other two hyungs looked at him confused.

Yoonie hyung wake up your phone is ringing. Jungkook said and handed the banana to the half awaken Yoongi. Yoongi took the banana thinking its his phone.

Hello~ Yoongi said in a sleepy tone. Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon were trying hard to control their laughs. Jin started to record it in his phone. As Yoongi didn't get any answer he started to angry.

Hello! Are you dead or what?? Yoongi shouted.

Hey you stupid sleep breaker! You dared to break Kim Yoongi's sleep and now you are moking me by not answering. You idiot buffalo monkey chimpanzee answer me!!! Suga shouted into the banana not realising still only half woken. And finally he threw the banana away and went back to sleep.

Namjinkook burst out laughing as they couldn't hold back anymore. Jin saved the recording to show it to Yoongi later. Three of them were laughing their ass off.

That was a good one koo. Namjoon complimented Jungkook between his laughs.

I'm so proud of you baby. Jin said between his laughs.

⌐╦╦═─

Taehyung and Jimin was sleeping in Hobi's room while Hobi was working in his computer. Hobi noticed Jungkook entering his room with two banana. Hobi frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

What's the two bananas for Kookie? Hobi asked in confusion.

You will see it now hyung. Get your phone ready and start recording for some amazing content. Jungkook said and Hobi without thinking twice did what Jungkook said. Jungkook went near Jimin and Tae.

Hyungs wake up, your phones are ringing. Wake up. HYUNGS. Jungkook shouted and handed the bananas to his two half awaken hyungs.

(Jimin & Taehyung)

Heloo

Heloww

Who the fu*ck is this?

Hey! Are you deaf or what?

Hey you fucker! Better speak before I cut that dick of yours.

Hey you bitch!! How dare you moke me like this.

Speak up you scaredy cat!

Oyy! Open up your mouth.

You idiot jamless man! Speak.

Nayagara poppo!! Answeerr

Oh my fucking Lachimolal!!! Answerrr!!!

Argh!! Fuck off.

Fuck off you dick!!

Both of them threw the banana not realising anything and went back to sleep. Meanwhile Hobi and Jungkook was laughing their ass off. Hobi was rolling on the floor and Jungkook eyes filled with tears because of laughing.

That was great bun. I'm really proud of you baby. Now I have something to threaten them with. Hobi said controlling his laugh. Jungkook nodded his headed in agreement still laughing.

That was funny😅.

PLS VOTE

Jungkook

Jungkook.exe stopped working🙂