Kabanata 8 †

Kabanata 8

" Let her go. She's fucking mine."

Someone's POV”

I am in the exit hallway of the university, walking going to the main area of ​​the campus. I went to the vacant classroom here on one side of the first floor, where is that side has long been abandoned. I'd talked to someone about something that was quite sensitive and private, so we decided to go there for privacy, para walang makarinig.

I was about to turn into another hallway when I suddenly heard a woman shout.

And I know who's that Voice.

It's Fhey.

There's a part of me na biglang nag-alala kaya napatigil ako sa paglalakad.

Of course, I know her voice very well since I like that woman. Tsaka, her voice... matapang at palaban. Unlike the other women I know, masyadong mahinhin at girly. Basta, iba ang dating ng boses niya sa'kin. Kaya ganun na lang ka-familiar ang boses niya sa tainga ko always.

I immediately walked to the place where the exit and stairs going to the second floor can be seen. I immediately peeked at it. I suddenly frowned at what I saw.

Si Fhey, hawak na naman ni Whiros.

Ano na namang binabalak at trip ng gagong 'to?

Tsk!

I was about to expose myself to stop them both when Whiros suddenly kissed Fhey that made me avoid my eyesight from them. I just found myself clenching my own fist for unknown reason...or maybe that's the reason.

Weird...

But I felt something that I cannot understand and explain.
My brain keeps asking itself, how did he do that? Why did he kissed her? He's fucking moron! May fiancé siya, tapos manghahalik siya ng ibang babae? I know... He's planning something.

And I need to find out if what it is. Baka iyon pa ang magiging alas ko sa kanya.
Hindi sa nagseselos ako, but I really don't know why I hate it when he's near with her. Concern lang siguro ako?

I remained silent and just leaned against the wall and closed my eyes while listening to their conversation and to the voice of Fhey.

I'm just silently laughing everytime na maririnig ko na minumura niya ang taong kinakalaban niya. Well, that's how I met that girl. Palaban at walang inuurongan and I adore brave woman just like her. Tama lang na kainisan niya ang taong 'yan since nakakainis naman talaga ang lalakeng iyon. I opened my eyes when all of a sudden the surroundings became quiet.

It means wala na sila.

Hindi ko na naririnig boses ni Fhey.

I just bit my lower lip and smirked.

But I was surprised.

When he suddenly spoke up to me and called my name. I just laugh.

Kahit minsan talaga ang talas ng pangdama niya.

" I know you're fucking there, Moron. Get the hell out if where you're hiding and don't hide like a bitchy dog, Dark. Hindi bagay sa'yo."

He said using his known sarcastic and cold voice. I just smirked and calmly went out in where I'm hiding. I met his devilish stare.

" Sup Mr. Y'Zoujihn! What nonsense things do you think you're doing? You're too adult to play dirty plays, and one more thing..." I fixed my necktie and eyeglass and looked at him deadly to fight his cold stare.

He sudden tilted his neck and spoke.

“ One more thing what? ”He repeated, raising his one eyebrow.