chapter 22

A/P

Me married to other person before my wedding how? When?" Mew utter

Shela knows that this is the right time to tell the whole truth.

" Yes cousin you are already married before your wedding day. And that person is no other than" shela glance at gulf.  "you gulf, yes you heard me right you too are legally married"

"What??" Mew and gulf said in unison.

"You must be kidding babe, you are not serious right you are just joking!" Gulf said still in shock

" No I am not babe, remember the day when you and mew first meeting, that was the day"

" But how?" Mew ask this time his sounded calm.

" The paper that you sign that day when we are eating Dinner. we put a black paper on it . To copy your signature and the marriage contract under that black paper" shela explain

" but why you did that? " ask gulf again.

" Let me explain" then Shela starting to tell them what exactly happened.

Flashback

"I am sorry miss kanawut but your cancer runs all over your body and I'm afraid and sorry to say this but you have only eight months to live" the doctor said

"How could you say, that doctor are you the God? We can do something right? There's still hope that my best can live long right? She's getting married next month. Please doc I am begging you do something" shela big the doctor shes already crying.

The doctor sighed " I am sorry miss kanawut and miss park but I can't do anything" and he left the girls who's crying at the same time worried.

In kana's house.

" Stop crying babe, this is my fate. We can't do anything about it" kana consoling shela who's tears keep streaming from her eyes

"But you are getting married with mew next month. We should tell him this and to gulf also" shela wife her tears.

" No, we already talk about this we won't tell them until I die I don't want to be a burden to them and as yours promise you will help me to make my plan possible!" Kana's said.

" What ever your plans is. I'm right here to support you"

" I need you get a marriage contract paper if you need to pay people just to get that, then do it mew and gulf we'll be signing it."
kana exclaimed.

"What? Do you hear  what are you saying babe? Do you want mew marry gulf instead of you! This is not right babe" shela complain about what his bestfriend want to happen.

" I love mew so much and I love my twin brother I don't want  to to see them suffering mourning my death alone I want them to be there for each other. I want them to getting close each other and you will help me to make it happen. I'd would rather see mew marrying my twin brother than to see him marrying someone else " kana said without the doubt she was really sure of her decision

"Hmm, I think you really sure about this. what if they get mad at each other instead of loving each other?" Shela exclaimed

"I don't think so, gulf is kind and sweet, if mew becomes close to him I'm sure he will learn to love him. Same as gulf to mew" kana happily said

Shela sighed" how can you get them to sign the marriage contract?"

" Just leave it to me babe, just get what I said" kana smile.

" This is not right, but if this will make you happy then I will do everything just your want and wish make it happen" shela said.

" Ohh I know I can count on you babe thankyou and please don't forget that I love you so much" kana hug her bestfriend tight.

End of flashback..

A/n: this is fanfiction so why not! but in reality what kana and shela did is not right you making two people get married without there consent is not right.

Gulf keep silent after shela explain everything but mew couldn't help himself and scolded her cousin.

" how could you two do this to us first hiding illness kana to us how could you interfere my personal life? all this year I thought I was married to the woman I love, but I was married to her twin brother and you, you just let her do this to me Marie you are my cousin you fooled me, I hate you" mew said furiously.

Shela can do  right now is  asking Thier forgiveness. " I know and I'm sorry t... "

" Your sorry can't take it all back" mew cut her off.

" I know, but I hope this papers will be lessen your anger at me" shela said and give the papers to mew and gulf.

" What's this? Babe " gulf ask calmly.

" It's divorced papers babe, you both just sign that and your marriage will be  annulled you are free for being tied with each other" shela said.

Mew still angry came out on gulf's house carrying the divorced papers. He never bother saying goodbye. While shela went upstairs and when she went downstairs she was already carrying her laugage.

Gulf who's sitting on the sofa looking at the marriage and divorce paper notice her bestfriend.

"Where are you going babe?"

" In my condo, what I have done to you and mew is not right I've betrayed and fooled you" shela said.

" No you are not leaving! you are staying here, I'll understand you I know you just did that because you love kana and all you want is her happiness while she is still alive" gulf said.

" Aren't you angry or mad at me? Shela ask.

" Well I admit I am mad who would not?, after all this year all of the sudden you'll know that you're married and the worse is in your twin sisters husband" says gulf who laugh a little.

" Well mew is your husband though before he said yes I do to kana" shela laugh" but seriously I'm sorry babe for all I've done sorry for hiding you, for fooling you it's just I have no choice kana is dying how can I refused her." Shela lowered her head eyes on the ground.

" It's okay babe, your forgiven and you're all I have now. kana is gone, and I do not want to lose you either" gulf said and hug shela tight.

" Thankyou babe, I love you"

" Don't mention it babe, I love you too" gulf kissed shela's forehead.

A/n ohh gulf is so understanding I hope mew too.

See you next chapter

🌞 Shymewgulfwaanjai🌻