EPILOGUE

🌞🌻🌹💗

Gulf's pov

" Nathan!! Be careful Don't run so fast you might fall"

" hurry up dada!" Nathan said while still running to my twin sister's grave"

Mew and I, with our son. visiting kana's grave. it's our five years wedding anniversary for real and we want to spend and celebrate it with kana. Nathan is for years old now, gladly shela agreed to bear him he is more look like with mew.

The MS Ang GK corp already merge! After shela giving birth to nathan she agreed to marrying boom. She already accepted boom's love on our wedding day! She wants to celebrate Thier love the same to us!.

Well I'm happy for her atlast she have her happy ending and right now she is staying in Paris. Shela And boom decided not to have a child , they want to spend more time with each other.

" Dada, is mama shela's coming? I miss her so much" Nathan ask sitting on mew's lap

" We don't know baby! Your mama shela and papa boom celebrating Thier anniversary today" mew said

" Ohh but I want to see mama I want to tell him that I saw a beautiful kid yesterday" nathan whine.

" So you want to tell your mama first before us?" Gulf said

" Yes because I know mama will let me to court that person?"

Mew and gulf looked at each other.

" Baby you are just four years old you can't do, that! You are young but after you reach age of 20 we will let you Court someone you love" mew explain.

" daddy, mama shela said I can Court someone if I reach at 16." Nathan insist.

Sometimes I am thinking if he is really our son, haha he won't stop until he didn't get what he wants. I am about to speak when we heard shela's voice.

" How's my baby boy?"

" Mama, " Nathan get up on mew's lap and run to my besfriend.

Shela carried our son back to us. She put down Nathan and hug me and mew.

" When did you arrive babe?"

" One hour ago," she carres kanas picture." hi baby I miss you"

" Where is boom dear?" My husband ask.

" He stayed at Paris!" Shela sigh.

" What happened? Babe?"

" Boom and I, fight yesterday! He wants me to get pregnant on our first baby! But still I don't want, I am contented with nathan even if he is not my blood but he is enough for me, I love boom but I can't give what he wants if he keep insisted this things I will devorced him I set him free" shela said

" Dear! Don't do that! Try to explain to him everything his your husband,! he can understand you," mew said pulling her cousin close him.

" I can't be pregnant dear I already consult an obegynie and my egg cell can't produced baby" shela admit.

I am shock I don't know that my bestfriend suffering this kind of thing. even though she is a girl but! She can't produce a baby it is hard for her now I understand why she is spoiling Nathan.

" I'm sorry to hear that babe" now it's my turn to hug my bestfriend tight.

" It's okay babe.! I already accepted it, this is my faith also" shela smile.

I am still hugging her sitting on kana's grave.

" Mama, I wanna tell you something?" Nathan utter.