chapter 26

🌞🌻🌹

Gulf's pov

I can't believe it what I am hearing from mew, if this is a dream I don't want to wake up sweety you are not mad at me  right? You okay with this right you've be fine if I love your husband right if I want him to be only mine I love him so much baby hope you will forgive me.

I am talking to my twin sister in my mind. After mew finished explaining. I told  what I feel for him and claim his lips. Honestly I miss his kisses. he kissed me back. We kissed like there is tomorrow he's the one who break the kiss. and ask me when? How? It happen that I love him too. But I told him that I want to eat and I will explain it after. He just fallow me on the dining area we are eating while I am sitting on his lap. This is what you got when your boyfriend is mew Tyler suppasit. wait boyfriend? We're husband!. I didn't sign the divorced paper tho.

After we finished eating I wash the dishes and mew went to his room to freshen up. I am sitting on the sofa waiting for him to come back. I am just browsing on Facebook when he come back mew sit on the sofa lean his body and pulled me. Making me lean on his chest he wrapped his hands in my waist I can feel his breath in my neck.

" Now tell me when did you start to love me?"

Mew ask.

" I don't know when exactly but when kana shown your picture to me. I find you handsome and you are more than handsome when I meet you in person. After your wedding I came back in London six months after I came home here because kana hospitalized then the sad moment on both of us happened she leave us for real. Then I come to London then come back here. " Remember when I come to your office because we need your signature?"

" Yes I remember that?"

" That time I saw you and jerah faces close to each other. you almost kissed I felt jealous that time I told about that to shela and she confirmed it that I am really jealous she also Said that I maybe already fall for you. Then that night you touch me . I never regret that. and when I said that I am not mad at you and you already forgiven I meant that but because of my guilt and cowardes I run away. I went to Paris that time I am very sure that I am Inlove with you. When I am staying there I dated girls even boys just to forget you but I failed becaus this fucking heart and mind. always thinking of you then after two year I decided to come back here  to tell what I felt for you I am late because you have girlfriend already. I am hurting I also regrets why did I run away.  if I told you about my feelings maybe I am your boyfriend and you've never meet ylla. And I am serious about marrying shela. if I can't have you then maybe I can have her I ask her but she just laughed at me. "

" So you like me from the start huh?"

" I just said your handsome but I didn't said I like you. Duh!!" I said frowning.

" Okay okay if you say so"

"Now that you already know, can I sleep now? I have work tomorrow, and I know your tired too."

"I thought w..."

" You thought what? I cut him off."

" Never mind! Ah can I sleep with you?" Mew ask.

" Of course let's go into my room."

I still can't believe mew is sleeping in my room I know if people knows about this. They will judges us but I don't care. I love mew so much.

" Good night " mew said he kissed my forehead

" Good night " mew hug me from the back then I close my eyes.

*****

Im awaken  when I felt mews lips on mine. I slowly open my eyes.

" I'm sorry I can't help it to kissed your soft  lips good morning" mew smiled and peck my lips again.

" At least you woke me up so I can brush my teeth it's embarrassing you..k~"

Mew cut me off using his lips. He suck my upper lips he keep sucking until I close my eyes and suck his lower lip. we kissed passionately he enter his tounge into my mouth. Our tounge fights for dominance he  won his mouth is hot and warm I am so high with his kisses. Then he slowly get on top of me. My face is so wet with his saliva. his kisses like he want to eat me alive. I am stroking his hair while kissing him with the same ferocity. Then his lips went to my neck suck and lick it" love.." I moaned when he hit my sweet spot. Below my ears.

" Hmmmm" mew grunts. And look at my eyes lovingly.

He was about to kissed me again when my phone rang? He ignores it and claim my lips aggressively and my phone rings again.

" Love..! I need to answer that I think that's shela"

" Answer her" mew attack my neck.

I answer shela I am careful not to moan.

" Ba..babe" gosh!! I moaned.

" I know you are still enjoying my cousin's company but let me remind you that you have a meeting in less than thirty minutes now so move your Ass and continue what your doing latter at night "

ohh shit! It's already nine in the morning. I carefully push mew.

" I'm sorry phi but I have meeting and I am late"

I went to the bathroom. wash my face went to my dresser and change clothes. Mew is still lying on my bed. I peck his lips

" I have to go, lock the house when you leave.

Gosh! If its always like this in The morning. I think ill be late come in my office but  I love it mews kisses make me drunk and high.

TBC

🌞mewgulfwaanja 🌻