chapter 32💦

🌞🌻🌹

Authors pov

It's been five months since mew and gulf together and mew decided to Marry gulf for real although they are married already but he wants to say his vows and love for gulf in. The whole world. He called Shela

" Hi dear can you come in to my office I want to talk to you "

" Okay dear, give me an hour"

Mew hung up the phone after an hour shela came in his office.

" Yes my dear cousin! What's the matter?" Shela ask sitting on the sofa.

" I want to marry gulf" mew said cheerfully

Shela grin" but you already married"

" I know but I want to show the whole universe that gulf is mine alone"

"Hmmmm you really love him huh! You never act like that when you planing to proposing kana" shela wiggling her eyebrow looking at his cousin

" I'll never thought Dear I will love someone like this. gulf is everything to me dear, my life wouldn't complete without him by my side."

" Okay lover boy what's the plan? When do you  want to propose?" Shela ask

" I can handle the proposal alone, I need your help to prepare our forest wedding next month"

" Okay dear consider it done I know a place" shela wink.

" Thank you for everything!" mew kissed his cousin forehead.

" Your welcome," shela bid goodbye to mew.

*****

Mew done his meeting with his staff he ask jerah to buy Thier lunch. Then they eat together mew told jerah that he well propose to gulf and jerah hug him then gulf enter his office. He saw them  hugging.

" ahmmm"

When mew and jerah heard that voice they immediately break the hug

" I hope he will say yes to you " jerah whispered then she step out

When jerah left. gulf look at mew frowning, mew who noticed it.

" love that's not what you think it is you already know jerah is engaged on wookie" mew said hugging gulf from behind

Gulf turn around facing mew. " I don't say anything! I am just looking at you sweet boss." gulf smirk.

" Okay okay it will never happened again, I love you " mew stare at gulf Lovingly.

Gulf touch mew's face" I love you too"

Mew look at him lustfully he lick his lips. grab gulfs hands place into his harden member.

" love I'm hard let me fuck you"

gulf who feel nervous and worried this is fucking mew's office what if someone caught them.

" love, we are here in your office what if someone enter suddenly or someone heard us."

mew peck on his lips don't worry love my office is sound proof they can't hear us "please".. mew pleads.

Then gulf let go of mews hug he went to the door and lock it mew who saw it grin. Then gulf grip mews  cloth  harden dick rubbing it up and down. Mew leand forward and lick gulf's lips he sucked it and gulf open his mouth. And Thier tounge enterwined. they suck and explore savouring each other. While gulf gripping mews hard cock he broke the kiss and his lips traveled down in mews neck he lick and suck it leaving hickeys.

Gulf knelt  down, unbuckled mews belt unzipped his pants pushed it down. mews hard dick sprung into his face he lick the precum and suck it. mew close his eyes from the pleasure.

" fuck!!"

Mew caress his cheek. "Love can I fuck your mouth?"

Gulf look at mew seductively and he lick the slit and said.

" yes love please" gulf  already aroused.

Mew gripped gulf hair and slowly thrust his cock inside his mouth.

" uhh so tight" mew groans.

Gulf hand on mews hips letting his husband fuck his face. He is also hard. using his right hand he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, he  pulled out his dick and stroke it while mew keep thrusting inside his mouth.

" love.. your mouth so tight feels so.. good I'm gonna come.."

After few thrust mew come in gulf's mouth. Mew noticed gulf stroking his dick.  gasping air because of his climax earlier.

" are you close?"

Gulf hummed and took out mews cock in his mouth and lick it clean. Mew pulled gulf up Thier faces leveled, he kissed gulf on the lips then his hands went to gulf aching cock. grip and rub the tip that oozing with precum stroking it faster.

" Uhhh love.. make me come uhhhh"

gulf head resting on mew's shoulder panting.

" Love I want you inside me"

Turn around bend a little then put your hand on the table mew command gulf. Mew said and gulf obeyed. Mew knelt down and touch gulf ass he lick the hole until it was wet. gulf grip the side of the table

" loovee!!"

mew inserted his one finger two,  fingers inside  scissoring stretching, gulf's hole. then mew stand up rub his tip into gulf's entrance. he stroke it and aim at gulf's hole and pushed it inside.

" Ahhhh.."

because there is   no lube gulf cried out in pain. Mew fucking him from behind.

" sorry love just bear with me" mew said licking gulf's earlobe.

Mew thrust his dick in a slow pace until it become faster and deeper.

" Love it feels so good keep going uhhh... uhhh.."

the pain earlier replace by a pleasure. Mew just keep pounding gulf ass

" loovee so tight so warm inside your hole uhhh " mew grunts.

" Love..! yes.. ugh.. shit.,... hit that again uhh there.. there.." gulf scream when mew hit his sweet spot.

Mew can feel he was about to come fasten his thrust

" uhhh love . I'm cu. Cumming uhhh..."

Gulf moaned mew hitting his prostate" yes.. uhh .. love ... Come inside me. Ahhh.. Tyler..!!"

After a few thrust mew come inside gulf then he grip gulf's dick stroking it until gulfs cum shoot in the floor.

Mew and gulf both panting heavily, then mew get the tissue and wife gulf dick he also wipe his cum dripping on gulf's thigth. Then he help gulf wear his pants he did it into his self. then gulf walk into the sofa and lay down his body. While mew clean gulfs cum on the floor he come closer to gulf who already asleep and kissed his forehead.

" I love you "

then he sit back on his desk and continue signing the papers.

See you next chapter

🌞 Shymewgulfwaanjai 🌻

An:nc sucks! I am still practicing how to write it right 😁