chapter 28

🌞🌻🌹

Mews pov

Shela was right I need to make gulf officially mine, I am smiling wide thinking those times when I hug and kissed him I'll never expected that I will fall Inlove with a man hon don't hate me when I said earlier that I love your twin brother more than I love you. Even though I love gulf so much now, you we're always in my heart and thankyou for giving me a chance to be part of your life and to gulf's life I already forgiven you and I will always love you "  I am talking kana in my mind I really hope she can understand me one of this days I will ask gulf to marry me for real  I want to say my promise of love to him infront of many people.

I was about to text him when I remember I don't have his number. again I need shela's help. I am endevted to my cousin since we are born. I dialed her number she answer immediately.

" Do me a favor please"

" Shoot"

"  Dear ,Can you bring gulf latter I will send you the address"

" Yes of course"

I just hope  gulf we'll accept me he already said that he love me but I'm not sure if he wants to being in a relationship with me. not all people telling they love you wants to commit Thier self, time and attention to you.

Everything is done the food is Ready i prepared candle light dinner for me and gulf I hope he like it. I received text from shela saying that they arrive at the place I texted her.

Then I saw gulf being clingy to my cousin. I know I am over reacting but I am jealous. I don't want gulf being sweet to others. I want him being clingy only on  me. My heart beats fast when he was  walking towards me.

" Wow! Babe your cousin is so sweet to prepare our dinner special like this  and there's a light  in the  way" gulf said.

" Because he wants to have a dinner date with you, " shela whisper she glance at mew" hi dear I'll go ahead now enjoy your dinner.

Shela bid goodbye to us and gulf walk closer to me then I  pulled the chair so gulf can sit properly i give him the flower

" Thank you phi, what's going on?"

" We talk about that latter but for now lets eat I am hungry " I said  and put the food in his plate.

" Thankyou you for this dinner phi I'm so full."gulf utter while drinking water

" Your welcome nong, actually there's is something want to ask you" mew said in a lower voice

" Sure! What is that?"

" I know we already confess our love to each other but, I just want to make sure the real score between us"

Gulf just look at me seriously lestining to me . Then I  kneeled down and holds gulfs hand. Look straight into his  eyes. He  gasp.

" Gulf kyrie kanawut can you be my boyfriend?"

Gulf who's felt shock still looking at me  blankly..

Gulf kneel down his face leveled on my face. He kissed my lips softly " ofcourse mew  I will be your boyfriend" he said between the kissed.

I look  at him Lovingly finally he is my boyfriend " thank you gulf , I love you " then I kissed him.

**======

Ap:

Mew and gulf went home happily they are now officially boyfriends.

" We're here love" mew tap gulf shoulder. gulf feel asleep while on the way home.

Gulf open his eyes slowly then mew and his eyes meet. Mew was about to step out  in the car, when gulf hold his wrist and move to sit on his lap. Gulf clang his hands on mews nape. staring at mew Lovingly then he claims mews lips he sucked the lower lip then the upper lip gulf's eating mew lips while his body pressing against  mew.

Mew felt aroused because  of gulf's doing he wrapped his hand on gulf's hips. and deepen the kiss he can also feel his member slowly harden. the two men continued eating each others lips you can heard the moans between Thier kisses. Inside the car.  then gulf's lips runs  in mews neck. he suck and  lick it " uhh love suck it more " mew grunts.

While his carising gulf's back. Gulf grinding on mews lap he also feel aroused. He lean his back on the steering wheel, he was about to unbackled mews belt but mew stop him. Gulf look at mew confusedly. " Im sorry love I don't want to hurt you" when gulf hear that. he move  out on mews lap then step outside on the car.

Gulf entering the house he's surprised when he saw shela with her bags on the living room.  Mew fallowed him. " Ohh I thought you we're sleeping in the hotel" shela said

Instead of answering her gulf ask . Where are you going babe? Why your things all pack?"

" Hmm from now on I will stay back in my condo"

" But why?" mew ask sitting on the sofa he pulled gulf to sit on his lap.

" Because I don't want to see you lovey dobey  eating each other lips everyday. have some pity on me I am single for god sake" shela smirk

" But babe, kana we'll be disappointed on you if you do that" gulf said trying to stop shela to come back her condo.

"  no she's not! And besides my work her is done you are now boyfriends."

" But babe!!" Gulfs whine.

" Mew will taking care of you babe and you can call me anytime if you need something and we still seeing each other in the GK corp." Shela smile.

" Let her be, love you can  visit her at her condo" mew said.

Shela grab her things and heading to the door she turned around to the boys  mew hugging gulf from the back. " Any way babe don't answer my call when there is  someone eating you" shela smirk and close the door.

To be continued

🌞 Shymewgulfwaanjai 🌻