Witcher

Y/NS pov

I sighed riding into the nearest village I had just killed a werewolf and I need to get payed for it. I jumped down from horse walked into the nearest tavern. "The werewolf is dead" I shouted and everyone cheered.

A man walked over and threw me a bag of gold then another man handing me a drink of ale. I nodded and drank it all. "Excuse me miss Witcher" someone said I turned around to see a little girl sat there.

"You can just call me y/n" I said bending down. She smiled I looked at the necklace around my neck.

"Are you the only female Witcher" she asked and I smiled taking her in my arms and sitting her down.

"I am now" I said and she smiled giving me a hug. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her back.

"Your my hero" she said and I smiled. I stood up and gave the little girl a few of my coins.

"I'm going to leave now if you need anything just find me" I said walking out and got back on my horse. "come on ghost we have to go" I said and we rode out of the village.

Few hours later

I was sat collecting herbs when I heard a stick snap behind me and I pulled out my sword. I turned around to see a sword pointed at me. I looked up to see a skinny man with a sword nearly the same size of him. "Come on little man put the sword down your doing to cut your own head off" I said

"She's right" someone said I turned around to see another Witcher. My jaw dropped.

"That can't be possible I thought I was the only Witcher in these parts" I said and he walked over to me and I put my sword away.

"You are I'm just passing through but I didn't know women can be Witchers" he asked and I sighed then felt a sword in my back. I turned around grabbing the sword and stabbing the floor with it.

"Watch were you point that thing" I said glaring at him. "I'm the last of the female Witchers my clan was killed by the witches" I said and he sighed.

"Well it's nice to meet you I'm Geralt of Rivia" he said and he grabbed his sword.

"I'm Y/n of I don't know" I said and Geralt looked at me confused. "I was taken when I was baby so I don't know where I came from" I said and he nodded.

I walked over to my horse and got on looking down at the two men. "Where are you going" the small man asked and I laughed.

"Well little man I'm going to the nearest village to find somewhere to get a drink and somewhere to sleep" I said

"We are going there to" Geralt said getting on his horse and the little man sighed.

"What's wrong little man" I asked and he glared at me.

"It's jaskier" he said and I rode off. "I don't like her" he said and I laughed.

Geralt caught up and I saw jaskier trying to catch up. "Where there other female witches or are you one of a kind" Geralt asked.

"They use to be more of us but like I said before they were killed by black witches" I said and he sighed.

"Can you guys slow down a little" the little man said and I saw the village ahead and smiled. I rode over saw Mike.

"Hey Mike got room for two more horses" I asked and he smiled taking my horse while I got down.

"You bet" he smiled and he took Geralt horse to.

"Play nice ghost" I said then walked down the street to the tavern. "Kai you here" I asked and he popped his head and I smiled.

"Y/n so good to see you again" he said handing me a drink I smiled handing him a bag of money. "You staying here" he asked.

"Yeah I'm staying here I'm not sure about them to though" I said pointing to Geralt and jaskier.

"Yeah we are staying" Geralt said tossing Kai a bag of money.

"I will be sitting over there to money should cover the night" I said and he nodded. I walked over to the table and put my bags down and sighed.

"Everyone knows who you and they don't care your a Witcher" jaskier asked and I smiled.

"I earned there trust and I get rid of monsters for them you could thing of this as my hunting grounds" I said and Geralt smiled.

"I heard of them types of Witcher you stay in the area moving from village to village hunting monsters and you never go out of money because the time you finished hunting in one area there is another area that needs sorting" Geralt said and I nodded.

"Exactly" I said and jaskier nodded.

"Smart" he said then stood up I turned to Geralt.

"What's he doing" I asked then he went to talk to Kai.

"He's going to start singing" Geralt said and I laughed.

"He's bard" I said and Geralt nodded. "Kai another round please mate" I said and he came over filling up our drinks.