What happened

A/n: hey friends, thanks so much for reading I want you all to comment and tell me what supernatural creature you are.

I'm a vampire

Y/NS pov

I sighed riding down the road it's been 2 days and we still haven't made it. "Are we nearly there" jaskier asked and I sighed.

"Yes now stop your complaints" I said jumping down from my horse. I decided to walk for a bit.

"What are you doing" Geralt asked and I looked back at him.

"I'm stretching my legs, my ass is numb and I need to stretch" I said and he chuckled. I saw the village and smiled. "The village" I smiled.

"Oh finally" jaskier said and I laughed and continued walking.

I got back on my horse and started riding towards the village. I got down and a child ran over to me "help" she said and I pulled out my sword the whole village was empty.

"What happened" I asked and she clung to my leg. I walked around and looked back at Geralt who also looked worried.

I continued walked when I heard another scream. I ran over to see what it was but all I saw was a shadow. I ran over to the man but he was gone.

"What is happening" jaskier asked and I sighed looking around to see nothing.

"I don't know but whatever it is we need to find it and kill it" I said and Geralt put a hand on my shoulder.

"We will find them" he said and I nodded turning to the child who was holding onto me.

"Where do you live" I asked and she took my hand and took my down a street to a small house. She opened the door and ran off.

"Where she did she go" jaskier asked and shrugged my shoulders. I walked around when I heard laughing.

"Looks like the child did her job, brought me two Witchers" it laughed. I couldn't tell where the voice was coming from.

"Who are you and what do you want with us" I asked and it laughed. It moved fast I felt it's breath on my neck but when I turned around no one was there.

"I don't want them I want you, I have heard of what you can do Witcher come with me and I will leave this village" they said and I laughed.

"That's never going to happen" I said taking out a a bottle and drinking it. I looked around trying to find whatever it was but I still couldn't find them.

"What's the matter you can't see me" they laughed and I finally saw something.

"Leave now or I will kill you and take back the village I know you have been attack two villages" I said and they chuckled again.

"That wasn't just me I have a clan" they laughed and I growled swinging my sword at the shadow I saw but it moved.

"I'm going to wait outside" jaskier said but the door slammed shut.

"You will never leave until I have her" it laughed and I sighed trying to find them but then it hit me.

"Wait your a vampire" I said and he showed himself and clapped.

"Well your not as stupid as I though you was Witcher" he said then disappeared the door opened.

I ran outside but nothing no one. "What are we going to do" Geralt asked and jaskier sighed.

"How about we leave and never come back" he said and I glared at him.

"Your such a coward we are going to track them down and kill them all" I said and Geralt nodded.

"We can't just leave them here jaskier they will keep killing until there is no one left and this place will be a ghost town" Geralt said and I sighed.

"Come on I know a place where we can set up camp and we should be safe" I said and I got back on my horse.

"Where are we going" jaskier asked.

"Somewhere safe" I said leaving the village.