CHAPTER 08_ PT.1

Next day morning...

(Yoongi and Jennie were getting ready race fiesta in LuisFano complex,)

Yoongi-

(wearing his tuxedo coat and cuff links) Jennie, are you ready?''

(Jennie opened the bathroom door, she was wearing the Beautiful white dress she bought from Seoul airport, she looked kind of embarrassed for some reason,)

"I enjoyed last night BTW, didn't you?''

Jennie-

''I was drunk, so whatever I did was out of my mind.''

(Jennie went in front of the mirror, Yoongi Noticed that her dress zip was not zipped,  he saw Jennie's back, he went towards Jennie and zipped it, Jennie remained silence and checked her reflection)

Yoongi-

''at least learn how to dress properly,''

Jennie-

''what do you mean?''

Yoongi-

''your dress was unzipped,''

Jennie-

(acts like she didn't know)

''really?''

(what actually happened was, she unzipped it purposely)

Yoongi-

''yeah, what? Are you still drunk?''

Jennie-

''NO! I'm fine, I didn't knew it, that's why.''

(She fixed her hair, Yoongi was still staring at Jennie's reflection, Jennie felt awkward and coy when Yoongi stared at her like that,)

Jennie POV

Oh god! Yoongi look so handsome and cute in tux, still can't believe that I'm engaged to this guy!

(Yoongi hold Jennie's waist and turned her around in front of him)

OMG! He touched my waist! He's the first male who did it! Oh God! Why am I feeling queasy when he's in front me?! DAMN HIS EYES!! HE'S SO CUTE!  HIS HANDSOMENESS IS DOUBLED IN REALITY THAN IT WAS IN THE MIRROR REFLECTION! Now what will he say? Will he compliment me?

Yoongi-

''nice frock,''

Jennie POV

WHAT?! YOU JUST COMPLIMENTED THE FROCK!? I'm heartbroken Yoongi, wait...WHAA... why am I heartbroken!? This is not supposed to be happen...am I...no, no, no that's joke! This is not it. CALM DOWN JENNIE!

Jennie-

''um...thank you...''

Yoongi-