CHAPTER 16

(Meanwhile Jennie,)

(she was finally getting conscious, she was cured, she looked around, she was in a lab or something)

Jennie-

''where am I?''

some person-

''you are with me now Jennie...''

(Jennie turned around, she saw a man staring at the window, the man turned at Jennie)

''You are beautiful as your mom, Jennie.''

(Jennie blinked in surprise, it was Mr. Kim Han-Gyeol. the secondary main scientist under Zierra [forced] and Jennie's father...)

(Jennie was pretty angry, happy and sad when she saw him, It was the man who left her when she was a kid, but he was still her father.)

Jennie-

''You touched my body...''

Han-Gyeol-

''Jennie, I'm your father...''

(Jennie got up and slapped Gyeol.)

Jennie-

''you should have say that before you leave me and mom, do you even know what happened to us? Mom died a month later, I spent my childhood in an Orphanage! there was no one to me! NOT A SINGLE SOUL!!!''

(Jennie give up, she cried. Gyeol tried to comfort her)

Gyeol-

''I'm sorry Jennie, I loved you and your mother a lot, the real reason I left you was...I was major disappointment to you and your mom. I didn't want to ruin your future,''

Jennie-

''If you loved us, you probably shouldn't leave us.''

Gyeol-

''Jennie, please. You are an adult now, you must understand my situation, I was hunted by your uncle, I had to leave you...''

Jennie-

''Fionsee hunted you? why?''

Gyeol-

''even though your mom loved me, your uncle didn't like me, he told me to leave you or he will kill you...''

Jennie-

''what? so he controlled your life too?''

Gyeol-

''what do you mean?''

Jennie-

''he forced me to marry Diego, and leave my lover.''

Gyeol-

''you have a lover? oh Jennie, you are grown up! who is that lad?''

(Jennie blushed,)

Jennie-

''his name is Min Yoongi, he's savage but a kind person from inside, first I didn't like him, but later...I loved him a lot!''

Gyeol-

''Oh Jennie! I'm very happy about that!''

(just then Zierra arrived,)

Zierra-

''you can be happy later! Gyeol! work! oh! look at that, father and daughter reunion after a long time. but not now!''

Gyeol-

''what do you want Zierra?''

Zierra-