CHAPTER 14

(Meanwhile Jennie with her uncle, Yoongi was hiding in nearby bush in the homogenous garden, he was listening from the headset what's going on with Jennie)

Fionsee-

''So Jennie, I couldn't talk with you lot yesterday, because of your......fiancé,''

Jennie-

''apologize him please,''

Fionsee-

(chuckle)

''No I won't...''

Jennie-

''w-what do you mean?''

Fionsee-

''yesterday at the fiesta, your fiancé had a fight with my son and his friends, they told me the appearance of the person, and it was Suga. he broke my son's nose, leg, punched his stomach and even kicked his dick 10 times! he barely survived! How I can apologize him?''

(Meanwhile Yoongi)

(Yoongi hardly stopped laughing, the 3 boys were non other than Yoongi's worst enemy's son and his friends, he was happy about his action)

Yoongi-

''HA! SUCKS TO BE YOU!''

Jennie POV

Yoongi, what have you done? uncle El loves his son more than anything, he'll kill you!

Fionsee-

''I'm sorry Jennie, Even though you love him, I can't let you marry Suga, Marry Diego. Zierra's closest man. that's my choice.''

(Jennie was super angry, when she heard that, she got up from the chair)

Jennie-

''NO! I LOVE MY SUGA MORE THAN ANYTHING! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY LIKE THAT?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME FOR THE PAST YEARS, AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME TO MARRY THAT NO-GOOD IDIOT?! YOONGI IS HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN HIM, I LOVE HIM ALOT!!! MORE THAN MY LIFE!''

Yoongi-

(Yoongi was shocked when he heard it)

''w-what? is this an act? or she actually loves me? wow...She hated me before and now...wait a second....