CHAPTER 11

(Next day morning)

(Yoongi and Jennie's room, Namjoon was there too, Jennie was in bathroom getting ready for the lunch with her uncle)

Yoongi-

''really? why did you take away the recorders I hide?''

Namjoon-

''you were spying at me, that's why.''

Yoongi-

''oh really? you did the same to me too, and this time, without those recorders, I couldn't figure out what happened last night when Zierra came to your room)

Namjoon-

''Oh...so you wanted to know what happened last night? why didn't you say so?''

Yoongi-

''tell me, what happened? did she do something to you?''

Namjoon-

''why are you caring about me that much?''

Yoongi-

''I'm still your hyung, Jin can't take care all of you, you might be the leader, but you are still my younger brother, that's why.''

Namjoon-

''COOL! you still care about me! my good hyung! I thought you were caring about Jen...''

Yoongi-

''NAMJOON!!''

Namjoon-

''ok, ok fine! I was just joking, so what happened last night is...she told me to meet her today at her office, but the problem is...I don't know why, and I'm pretty suspicious about it.''

Yoongi-

''meet her? you? that's pretty suspicious, I mean she barely knows about you. at what time she told you to meet her?''

Namjoon-

(checking the wall clock)

''in an hour, I don't think I can help out for your mission,''

Yoongi-

''nah, it's ok...but be careful, or I'm gonna tell Jin about the recorders you hide in his room,''

Namjoon-

''HEY! DON'T DO THAT!''

(Jennie arrived after getting ready, she was wearing a frock which was shorter than her knees,)

Jennie-

''I'm ready, is this good?''

Namjoon-

''Nice, where's your tracker?''

Jennie-

''oh...''