The start...

Tommy POV Three days after the incident

I was cleaning out my cuts and bandaging them, because even tho I did cut myself I still took care of the cuts afterward. I realized I was out of wood and had to go grab some. I grabbed my axe and went out. I was barely made it across the tower I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Tommy!" I recognized the voice and said. "Boob boy?" "Tommy I thought I told you not to call me that." He says while letting me free from his grasp . "Yea wellllllllllllll, think before stealing somebody's best friend." "..." "Anyways why are you hugging me?" "I haven't seen you in an eternity which, is really weird considering you come visit snowchester once a week." "Um... it's nothing..." "Tommy stop lying to me!" He says as his pointer finger touches my chest as his eyes hunt me down with daggers. "U-uh I uh." I can't express word, I feel to flustered. "Tommy your coming with me." "Wait...WHAT!?" But before I could say anything more he grabbed my arm and started pulling me. I silence a whine of pain.

I didn't feel like objecting because that would only bring me more problems. He brought me into the woods and then, right after letting my arm go, he put his hands on my eyes. "Boob boy what are you doing?" I hear a sigh. "Just come on." Then we walk for just a couple of meters more and he takes his hands off.

I see the most beautiful flower field ever. Flower are everywhere. Some look nothing alike, and some look almost the same. I look around a bit more and see a beautiful, little cottage. There was a sign in front that said, "PROPERTY OF RANBOO" I sighed of joy looking at this beautiful sight.

"Come on let's go inside the cottage." Says Ranboo. He grabs my wrist but this time it was to hard of a grip. I squeal out of pain. Ranboo looks at me very confused. "Tommy... What was that?" "U-uh n-nothing." I say voice trembling. He tries to pull down my sleeves but I fight his hands. After a while he finally got to my sleeves and pull them up. "RANBOO NO!" But it was already too late. My arms were covered in bandages. He pulled them off, reviling cuts from the top of my arms to the bottom. Some were almost healed and some others looked basically fresh.

"T-Tommy..?"

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry this was short...Hoped you enjoyed..?