The secret

A/N
This is just to say I'm sorry that it took so long for a new chapter. I just kinda lost inspiration and had writers block...Again sorry! Enjoy this chapter

Ranboo POV
I was sitting at home, alone. I did have Techno and Phil that I could go and hang out with but I just didn't feel it, right now. I missed Micheal, I haven't seen him since the- RANBOO NO! I need to forget about IT. UGH, but how do I distract myself. Maybe...ressources grinding? But I already have like a...TOO MUCH! There was only one thing I could go do, make sure Tommy is ok.

I got ready in a brand new suit. I fixed my hair and I was on my way. But before I could go Phil stopped me.

"EY RANBOO, COME HERE FOR A SECOND!" I heard him scream. I went towards Phil's house almost dragging my feet. "Yes Phil?" "Well, we have an anarchist meeting this evening." "Ok, the you have any ideas of what it will be about?" "Yea...Were gonna talk about your marriage..." "O-oh...o-o-ok." "DONT WORRY! We're not gonna force you to divorce him or anything. Just talk about terms and conditions of the marriage. You know, to make sure you don't accidentally reveal the syndicate!" "Oh um about that..." "Yea?"

"You can't tell anybody Phil, but, well" I take a long sigh.  "Me and Tubbo are..."

Puffy POV
"Well, why did you want to walk to him?"

That question...I promised Tommy I would never talk to anyone about what we discuss in therapy... There again, there might be a loop hole... "Techno, are you Tommy's brother? Blood or not doesn't matter!" "O-oh, well...yea we are legally brothers..." "Ok, so I can tell you." I say to myself. I didn't realize I said that out loud and I hear. "What can you tell me?"
"Oh, I said that out loud..." "Yea." "Tommy's been taking therapy sessions with me." "Tommy...Tommy goes to therapy!?" He says surprised with a back shade of confusion.

"Yes. Techno, you won't believe me when I tell you this. But...Tommy went trough a lot-" "Yea I know, but he never seems to mind." "Techno...that's where your wrong..." "Why?" He says not seeming to care. "I was about to say something when you cut me off. Tommy isn't ok, he pretends to be because he thinks if he shows emotion he will seem weak. And... there's something else..." "Um, what?" He says carelessly. "I discovered that Tommy...he...how do I say this..." "What Puffy?" "Tommy, he..."

Philza POV

*Flashback two nights ago*
I was making tea in my house when I heard a knock. I got away from the stove and went to the entrance. I opened the door and saw, "Techno? What are you doing here?" "Well, I thought we could quickly talk about the syndicate?" "Oh, sure! I was just making tea! The you want any?" "Uh, sure."

I went to the kitchen and got out my favourite herbes. I mixed everything. I poured the hot water and put it on a silver platter. I proceeded to get some cream and sugar cubes. I put everything on the platter, along with silver spoons to mix. I picked up the platter and walked towards the living room.

"Ok Techno, we can talk now!" I said while putting everything down. "Well, you know how Ranboo and Tubbo are married?" "Yes, of course! The you want any cream or sugar?" "One sugar please... But yea, Ranboo is a part of the syndicate... And I don't want to be mean but... I'm scared he might accidentally release information..." "...I could see that, but what would we do." I said as I handed him his cup of tea. "Thanks. Well, I was thinking we could do an anarchy meeting this Sunday and discuss some terms about the marriage?" "Yea sounds good!" I said while finishing my tea.

*Back to present*
I was outside fixing up some things on my house, when I saw Ranboo pass by. I decided it was a good time to tell him. "EY RANBOO, COME HERE FOR A SECOND!" I yell too get his attention. He walks over and asks. "Yes Phil?" "Well, we have an anarchist meeting this evening." "Ok, the you have any ideas of what it will be about?" "Yea...Were gonna talk about your marriage..." "O-oh...o-o-ok." "DONT WORRY! We're not gonna force you to divorce him or anything. Just talk about terms and conditions of the marriage. You know, to make sure you don't accidentally reveal the syndicate!" "Oh, um about that..." "Yea?"

"You can't tell anybody Phil, but, well" I take a long sigh. "Me and Tubbo are..."