~Toys~

Zak and darryl had been boyfriend's for the past few years. as darryl found some "toys" to play with zak through out the day

‐--------------------------------------------------------------

Darryl came back from the store with a few "toys" that he bought from it. He saw zak laying on the couch watching some tv. " Hey zak! Im home~" zak quickly hopped out of the couch and went to hug darryl as he saw the bag with some few things. "Hey bub! Wats in the bag?" "Lets go to our room and i will show you" darryl said with a smirk on his face.

Darryl and zak went to their room as zak was pinned down to the bed and saw that darryl is removing his pants and boxes as he felt something went in his hole. "W-what is this?" Zak said as darryl quickly got the remote and it hit zak.

"This is pay back for being the top last time." Darryl said with a slight blush  and zak's dick twitch which made darryl turned on. So darryl kissed zak's lips while turning the vibraor to 5 . "Aunmp~" zak moan in the kiss as darryl bit his lower for and entrance. Zak made a loud moan considering there was a vibrator in his ass and darryl exploring his mouyh top to bottom. Darryl started to removed his clothes and removed zak's shirt as well throwing it away. "D-darryl ugha~ j-ust fuc~k me!~" darryl smiled and put the vibrator to  10 as zak made the loudest moan. Darryl sarted to suck on zak's dick while the vibrator was still on as he went down and grabbed the back of toys he grabbed he chose to get the hand cuffs and cuffed zak's arm to the bed frame and made zak turn around and grabbed the vibrator out of zak and placed his whole length that made zak moan his name as loud as the neighborhood could here  him by now.

"Thats my good boy" said daryl as he thrust and out of zak finding his prostrate hitting it a few times a row. "AGh! I-im cLose!~" said zak moaning as darryl was close to his climax his slammed inside of zak a few times as both of them came. Darryl came deep inside of zak and zak came on the sheets and his stomach.

Zak colapse on the bed and darryl uncuffed him they were both stocky so darryl grabbed a few wipes and a new bedsheet. Darryl changed the bed sheet and cleaned out their bodies with wipes and gave zak a kiss on the forehead as they both went to bed cuddling.

E really short and abit cringe since i have no clue what to do but yea :D