~Club~

I AM VERY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING FOR A FEW DAYS SINCE I WAS CATCHING UP ON MY HOMEWORKS AND MY FAMILY ^^!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Zak's POV//

After a few minutes after editing my new video I went down stairs to see my boyfriend. On his hand i saw a flyer for a strip club '10/2/2021'  i was shook as he looked  straight in the eyes he smiled with a grin and tilted his head slightly side ways. "Oh I see your editing is done darling!" he said with a voice that high hmp.. It made my self feel something i cant place my hand on. (His boyfriend is darryl by the way :)".

"Mhm! I was actually done with it ;)" I said to my boyfriend. I went closer to him. "What you up to?" I asked my boyfriend. He was looking at me while grinning like a maniac. "Oh this?" He said while waving the flyer in my face that indicated a strip club that was going to be open tomorrow on exactly October 2 2021. "Are you going to come with me?" He asked. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I miss this chance of going to a club with you?..." I said seductively while eyeing him. He smirked and bit his lip. "Well then I'm looking forward to going with you. See you tomorrow then." He said as he took his shoes and went out to probably go back to his place and prepare for tomorrow. I walked to my room grabbing some 'outfits' debating if i should wear this or not. It was a black and white maid cat outfit with some white thigh highs. I placed them in a box somewhere since i havent did the ''devil's tango''  for a few months so heres my time to shine

I walked to the closet checking some of the boxes i see laying inside the closet. Before I could grab the black and white box in front of my I heard my phone ring.

         --------------------------------------------------

                                   Darryl <3

            Accep                                  Decline

        -----------------------------------------------------

I accept the call of course. "Hey Darryl!" "hey darling. dont forget wear something to impress me i will be buying a private room for us ;)" What he said made be blush crimson red across my face, "mhm i will dress to impress" I said with a teasingly voice to him as i hanged up and ran back to the closet opening the black and white box to see the maid dress. nice! I wore the dress and looked in the mirror taking some mirror pics for my beloved boyfriend :) for tomorrow.

//Tomorrow//

I woke up to the sun peeking through my blinds. I stretch out my arms grabbing my phone from the night stand '12:00pm'  I looked at the time. "I still have time to buy some things from the store" I said to my self yawing. I walked to the bathroom getting ready to take a bath, Before I could enter I heard the door bell rang 'worst timing AND I am wearing ONLY A TOWEL?!' I sighed and walked down the stairs with the towel still covering my bottom. To my surprise I saw a note slid through under the door '7:30pm Dont be late ;) - Your Boyfriend <3' I awed in surprise as I ran back upstairs taking a bath, changing eating all that shenanigans before I went outside to drive to the store.

(AFTER A LONG BORING RIDE TO THE STORE)

As I got in the store I started to search for some wine and some rope. After doing so I went to the cashier and payed on my own. ( ' TIME SKIP BECAUSE UHM YEA' ) I got dressed in a maid outfit with some knee high socks, After doing so I grabbed the rope, wine and other stuff for us to use later. 

I drove to the strip club address arriving at 7:28 pm.  As I got out of the car with a small bag that had some of the 'items' we will be using later on. I saw Darryl in the entrance waving at me as I ran to hug him carefully putting the bag down. "Darryl! Helo I thought i might get trolled by you.." I said with embarrassment scratching the back of my neck "heh I wouldn't miss this for the world grab you bag and follow me ;)"  I nodded and grabbed the bag following him inside. We both went to a private room as he insisted to let me in 1st as he would go inside next. "Uhm why are we in a private room?" He smiled and locked the door behind us "You will see zakky~" He pushed me to the bed making me blush like crazy "U-uhm y-you kn-ow we will get caught?!" I said stuttering "Hmp. its a sound proof place no need to worry ~" He took of his shirt and slowly removing the skirt im wearing. He thrown the 2 pieces of clothing across the room as he started to remove my boxers and his pants w/ his boxers next. I whimpered in pleasure as he made me sit on his lap as I started to grind his lap to have some friction "Aughmm~ Do abit more faster zak ;)~" He moaned abit. It made me turned on as I was on my knees on the floor him grabbing my brown chocolate hair gripping it in front of his dick as I started to swallowing it tip to base. As He started to swirl my tounge  around his dick , As it hit the back of my throat. "Mmm~ I-Im~ close keep going~" He said, of course I obeyed as he came in my mouth after a few gags. I swallowed the white substance and he made me lay on the bed as he grabbed his pants and grabbed a small bottle of some white sticky substance as he add some on his fingers.

"You ready to be stretched?" He asked "Mhmm..~"  He putted one finger in my hole thrusting it in and out before putting another finger scissoring my hole until it was fully stretched out. After that he removed his fingers and grabed his dick putting its tip infront of my fully stretched hole before he could asked a question a heard a beeping sound 'beep beep

....

I woke up from a sweaty dream. again. until I saw my boyfriend and I naked sleeping together. hmph. I giggled a bit as I cuddled up with his for a few more minutes :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending shocking?! 

Sorry for not posting had some homework to do!