~ The Stream~

//Zak's POV//

I woke up grabbing my phone from the drawer look up at the time 9:01am. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms yawning, I looked to my side not seeing darryl so i went outside to see him cooking some pancakes.

"Good morning darryl!" "Good morning zak" Gosh his voice is so gently and cute. I sat down at the near by chair at the counter, sitting down darryl placed the fluffed pancakes on the plate adding some whip cream and berries knowing thats how i like it. I looked back at my phone seeing my schedule for the stream today with quackity "Hey zak eat up" Darryl said smirking across his face. I ignored it as i just munched on the pancakes and went back in the room as i prepared my self for the stream i felt something inside of me something vibrating..

as i sat on my chair thinking i knew it had something to do when i was falling asleep.. THAT BITCH PUTTED A DILDO IN MY ASS WHEN I WAS ASLEEP. i thought, he texted me than going inside he said 'Put on the stream here is what i want you to do ;)' I carefully knew what he wanted so i followed his instructions and started the stream up and went in quackity's voice chat. "HEY SKEEPY!" "Hey quackity" 

As i learned the vibrator went up into a 3 or 4 times faster ugh i tried my best not to moan while playing minecraft bedwars with quackity.  "OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS DUDE IS AT OUR BED!" Quakity screamed as for me i am bitting my lips trying my best not to moan as i just jump down on the void i let out a moan covering it  making it seem that i was just angry when i was falling. but for some of the chat i guess it seems weird.

'chikathen: OMG WAS THAT A MOAN OR SOMETHING ELSE?'

'skephalo12345: UHM?'

'uwubaka_sus: GUYS HE IS JUST MAD'

As the door creack i saw darryl standing under the door frame holding the remote on his hand. I felt my self getting hard from his actions, he slid down his pants and removed his shirt and went under my desk as i nodded no to him.

"HELLO SKEPPY WE ARE GONNA LOOSE!" I snapped out as quackity shouted out as our bed got destroyed. As i felt the vibrator went into the max level when darryl teased me licking the hardened dick forming in my pants. "H-hey chat i think i g-gonna end the stream n-now" Darryl nodded no as i almost pressed end as the time quackity said "SKEPPY NOT YET I STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my ear drums were about to explode and darryl slid my pants down. Quackity started to say a very long letter and i doubt bad had made a planned with quackity just to tease me on stream, The chat was laughing at the weird long speech of quackity. i holded my moans as the vibrator vibrates in my hole and my boxers slid down as darryl kitten licked my dick. "Ok thats everything!" Quakity said "OK GUYS BYEEE!" I shouted leaving the call and ending the stream.

"Aww is zakky scared he might get caught doing naughty~" darryl said with a giggle hopping on my lap swinging his hips side to side to get some friction on going "OK FINE JUST RAIL THE FUCK OUT OF ME" I moaned at the end of the sentence "Language zak~" He removed the vibrator still vibrating he removed my shirt and he removed his boxers and pinned me on the chair. harshly kissing my neck "ughhm~" i moaned out as darryl loved it when i moan when we are having sex. He moved his hips side to side on my lap to get some friction going through our body. Darryl carried me to the floor letting me on my knees infront of his dick "suck" said darryl as i obeyed i started to bop my head up and down. "mmm~ zak do a - a few m-more strokes"  he moaned out my name how cute i gaged on his dick for a few time deep throating as he cummed in my mouth as i swallowed it whole. "hmp. now its my turn to please you ;)" He grabbed me up and pinned to the bed lining his dick on my ass as he slammed it harshly as my tears ried from the pleasure im getting "AUGH~ THERE PLEASE~" i said as he winked and hitted it more than 5 times at this point. As i was almost at my  limit "d-darryl i-im about to cum" "then cum ;)" I came on both of our chest as darryl pulled out we both laid on the bed catching our breath as darryl's phone got a call as i accepted the call. "HEY BAD ITS ME QUACKITY DID YOUR PLAN WORK?!" i looked at bad his head on my chest red as hell "Quackity?... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" i shouted through the phone as quackity hanged up and for me who kissed darryl forehead "your mine.." i said "i know zak :) "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY THAT I DIDNT POST FOR A DAY I WAS WORKING ON THIS AND I HAD WORK SO APPRICIATE IT!! ^^