~Anniversary~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Context: Bad and Skeppy had their 14th anniversary today and lets say that had ALOT of fun. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After Noon 3:00pm, "aw Badddddddd.... i wanna come with you.." Skeppy said rolling on the floor "You cant im sorry muffin but ill be back by 6:30 pm i promise" Bad said giving skeppy a kiss on the cheek "what about our anniversary??" Skeppy said as bad smiled and kissed him on the lips before he goes to the music studio. Skeppy looked at the mirror excited for what he will be doing in the backyard when bad comes home from the music studio. 

"What should I do..  We dont have that much decoration in this household" Skeppy thinked as he got an idea that popped up in his head. He went upstairs to their room to find his special champagne he had been staying there for almost a few months before their anniversary "HAHAH! I FOUND YOU!" Skeppy said carefully grabbing it and running back downstairs. 

'Skeppy Decorated their living room having 2 chairs and a table in the middle with the table is covered with white cloth and with the right decorations he grabbed some lights from the attic and made some food like spaghetti and for sure he just followed Bad's own cook book for that recipe to work. After the decorations he went upstairs and grabbed his cat maid outfit that he wore and took a pic for twitter and for his memory it can make bad turned on in any scenario possible ;)'' 

Meanwhile at the music studio

"Hey Darryl is this music alright ?" The producer said "Yea it is and I have to get going soon so can you tell CG5 about it to?" Bad said worrying about the item he reserved in the flower shop "Alright sir ill tell him" "oh my gosh thank you" Bad waved good bye to the music producers since their music was almost done in producing and making the animations good properly. He grabbed his stuff and ran to the car and drove to the flower shop. 

After Getting the flowers

Bad changed in a clean red suit in the car and was so excited to go home with the flowers that he bought. When he got home It was dark so when he opened the lights there he saw Skeppy in a cat like maid outfit. "Welcome home bad~" Skeppy said running his hands down his torso. Bad certainly was turned on just quickly ran to his seat as skeppy giggled for his quick actions "Woah s-skeppy nice outfit and did you m-make this food?"   Bad says as he cant stop focusing on skeppy's outfit. "Mhm do you drink champagne bad?"  "Hmm.. I do sometimes" Skeppy smiled as he poured some on bad's glass and on his own. He sat down the chair and started to eat his food. Bad had an idea before eat. "Oops! my fork fell let me get it" Bad went to pick up the fork but.. He had other plans that getting the fork he went under skeppy's skirt and pulled down his underwear "B-bad w-what  are you doing.." Skeppy said as bad started to pump it up and down "Just a little gift for you and for what your wearing and for you whining action since you didnt want to let me go ;)" Skeppy moaned in reply while his member twitched before he came abit "aww my little darling came when we just started~" Bad went on to skeppy's lap and started to smash his lips against skeppys. The chair fell as the both still continued "b-bad! mm~" He removed his lips from skeppy's as he grabbed in a bridal position and went upstairs to their room. As they both went in bad placed skeppy on the bed as he started to remove his clothing until he is naked full way, he did the same thing for skeppy but for skeppy he got turned on for whats gonna happen. "Make sure to make cute noises for me ;)" Bad said in the most seducive  voice he can.

Bad grabbed the green lidded container he got from Dream when they met on a double date last time. He placed some lube on his own member as skeppy started to pump himself up and down since he could not wait for bad to make him a moaning mess soon. "Hey geppy are you sure you want me to do this?" Bad say after getting second thoughts when walking up to him "y-yes.." "alright then". Bad started to line himself up with skeppy's hole, after that he started with half way of his member and started to thrust in and out for a few times. "augg~!" skeppy said moaning. Bad stroked skeppy's member while thrusting in and out from his darling. "B-bad.." "Yes my darling?" Skeppy's member started to twitch when bad started to pump it up faster. "p-please just put the w-whole thing in..~"  Bad laughed slightly and skeppy's member twitched before it came. "alright.. im already in my c-climax when i see you~" Bad went all in he thrusted it and out hardly and did it in a fast pace. After a few thrusting and pumping they both came together losing all of it. 

They both layed down together tired, they both breathed heavily before saying something. "skeppy.. you know I love you more than anything ?" Bad said before passing out "I know bad boy.." Skeppy said kissing bad's lips before passing out with him.

WOAHH 2.9K READS TY SO MUCH <3! I WILL ALSO BE MAKING MORE CHAPTERS SOON. HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!