~Truth or Dare~

QUICK MESSAGE: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READ <3

————————————————

Zak invited a few of his friends sibce he knew that darryl (his boyfriend) had some work to do today so he didnt bother to disturb him

As his friends Tom, Alex and Puffy to the house they all went to the living room. "Hey zak where's darryl?" Said puffy "Doing some work upstairs that why i called you guys cause i didnt want to disturb him" said zak sitting on the couch. As the four of them thinked of something to play alex had a perfect idea to play for some little revenge refraining from the trolls zak did.

"Hey guys what about truth or dare i found a empty bottle on the floor!" Alex shouted running back. "AWSOME WE FINALLY HAVE A GAME!" Tom said with a happy look. They all settled down on the floor as alex started to spin the bottle landing on puffy. "Ok puffy truth or dare?" "Mm lets try dare" Alex giggled and thinked of an idea for a dare "ALRIGHT! I dare you to grab dirt and use it as soap" Puffy agreed and went outside to get some dirt and did the dare obviously.

After a few spins it finally got to Zak. Tom was the one who had spinned the bottle and gosh Tom had the best idea sibce he already dared ths to his friend George before ;). "Alright zak i dare you to tease your boyfriend" Zak went fully red like a tomatoe which he knew that if he did that he wont be able to walk for a few days "Zak its fine you wont do it me alex and puffy were heading out anyways" Winked out to the others which they knrw what Tom was doing "Yea zak we are just gonna head out you could not do it its fine" said Alex grabbing Tom and Puffy walking to the door.

"Oh uhm its fine i wont do it you guys could leave b-bye" Zak was confused but still wanted to do it but after when the others are gone. After a while Tom ,Alex and puffy went outside and walked away.

Zak quickly closed the door not locking it because of his excitment to tease darryl ofc. He ran upstairs and went to darryl's room "Hey zak!" Said darryl writing something. Zak ignored him and went under Darryl's desk and started to remove darryl's pants as Darryl felt shocked and was already hard thinking of what zak would do as zak started to remove his boxers Darryl's dick sprung out as it made him flustered.

Zak started to lick his boyfriend's dick, it made darryl moan slightly as zak started to tease him more with kissing darryl's dick infront of him "z-zak your gonna m-make me r-ruin  th-the letter" said darryl trying his best not to moan "then stop writing if you want to ruin me ;)" zak said jokingly to darryl. Zak started to climb ontop of darryl bouncing on his dick which made zak moan abit and made darryl turned on with zak's sounds.

Zak get of ontop of darryl and started undressing himself as darryl removed his too. As darryl pushed and pinned zak down on the bed "hmp. Your gonna regret teasing me while i was still doing something huh?" Said darrl with a deep voice which made zak moan abit from his voice.

Darryl started to kiss zak on the neck as zak slightly moaned from the pleasure he is getting. "Aug~ Darry.. j-jus~t." "Just what zak?" As darryl started to suck on his sweet pot sonewhere in his neck making is purple-red-blue-ish colored "RUIN ME~"Zak said in a loud moan Darryl nodded and proceeded to turn zak face back as his ass was ready for his boyfriend to ruin. "Zak do you need prep?" "N-no" as he was ready he grabbed some lube from the bottom drawer and lubed up his dick ready to be thrust into.

As darryl was ready he slammed himself in hitting his prostrate straight away "AUGH~ H-HOW D-dId YOU UGH~ Find iT ThAt Fast!" Zak said moaning though out the words as Darryl hitted it s few time and slamming himself in and out made zak close to cumming himself. Darryl went a slower pace since he was trying to "conserve" abit "Darry~ f-fAster~" Darryl heard the word he went faster and abit harder for zak to moan abit Darryl moved closer to zak's ear and whispered "make those noises for me darling~" as those words Darryl slammed his whole inch in zak which made him a moaning mess as the neighborhood could hear.

"IM CU-MMI~NG!"Zak said "then cum for me darling" zak came all over the sheets and his stomach and he asked darryl out of breath "c-could i-i r-ide you?" "Yes ofc" darryl and zak switched as zak started to sit down of darryl's lap as he jumped up and down hokding on to darryl's shoulders. Darryl holded zak's waist and helped him in the same rythm as him.

Zak foreced Darryl's dick inside of him tat made him moan. "D-darling your d-ugh~ doing g-reat" said darryl moaning mess from zak riding him. They both were at their climax and they hh came in each other as they collapse on the bed exhausted. "Go get a bath ill come behind you" said darryl grabbing as towel for them both. Zak tried to stand up hut couldnt succeed as darryl giggled and carried zak in a bridal style to the bathroom

As they both went outside with their towels they  saw tom on the stairs with alex  "soo Zak you really did the dare huh?" Said alex laughing with tom "YEA I DID NOW LEAVE THE HOUSE!" Zwk said with a red flustered face darryl laughed and continued to go to the bathroom to wash them both up.